Jesse decided to go back to school and i'm so upset right now cause he will be going for the next 15 months from 9am-4pm and he will be working from 10pm-6am. I'm suppose to go to my doctor appt. On tues and hear the heartbeat for the first time and now he isn't going to be there for that or for my ultrasound or probably any other appt for that matter. I already went through 2 pregnancies by myself and I thought this one would be different. I just cant stop crying cause I feel like i'm going to be doing it all alone and if thats how it's going to be then I might as well be alone. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 6th, 2004
Experienced User
Jill I understand how upset you are, but your not going through it alone! He is still there for you, but is trying to give you and your children a better life. Him going to school is great for both of you! Its gonna be hard for a while, but you will do great! I go to school from 9:30-12 everyday, pick up christina at 1pm and go to work from 5 to 10pm mon-fri 10am-5pm sat and 9am-3pm sunday, its very hard being away from christina, but when I graduate it will be worth it because I can provide her with things I wouldn't be able to if I dropped out!

Kel
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah I understand that but I just feel like there are certain things that he should be there for and it is really hard for me to take care of newborns. I get frustrated easy-i'm better with a little bit older kids-and he always said that he would be there and now he will only be home like 5 hrs a day and he is going to have to sleep then. I told him that I couldn't handle another baby, but he assured me he would be there to help me. I'm just so mad I dont know what to do. I'm a real drama queen too so right now I feel like just packing up and leaving.
|

Experienced User
Your pregnant, your emotions are running very highly right now, so I would say go take a walk right now, think everything through, not just what he will miss but everything! You can do this, wow I have alot more words of encouragment but right now I am gonna go throw up! Lol be back in a bit!

Kel
|

Experienced User
It sounds as though he just wants to do the right thing, you are not alone in this situation, many young mums go through it, my partner is in the navy and 'cause of all the crap thats been happening ( befor and after sep 11) paul hasn't been here with me, when I was pregnant with cailey he was away for 8 of the 9 months and then went streight back out to sea when she was 12 days old for another 6 months, I was lucky with amber cause he was mostly shore posted but he is leaving for the golf soon and wont be home for months again, amber will only be 16 weeks old when he goes, she will be almost a year old befor he holds her again.... If I can do it so can u, cause im not the strongest person, atleast your man will be at home at night..............
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well you made me feel a little better. Smile thanks. But i'm just the type of person that needs to spend quality time with my bf or I start to get really sad, even more while i'm pregnant.
|

replied February 7th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah they give us a picture but I just want him to be there. We are not allowed to record the heartbeat or the ultrasound here.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Im so sorry-some of u guys have it really tough.Im sure all the stress and upset will be worth it 2 give ur little uns the best start in life
good luck & best wishes
liz x
|

replied February 9th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Same thing is happening with larry and I , you just have to keep saying to yourself that the summer is coming and that things will get better. Well that is what I am saying anyways. Yes it will be a stress on your relationship and sometimes you will be going to appts. By yourself, but why dont you have a friend go with. You need to realize he is doing the best he can, you cant exspect anything more. I hope that I was of some help. I wish I could be there to go with you. Good luck!!

Stacie
|

Extremely eHealthy
Thanks alot girl!! Your great!! Smile
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Andrijana Shterjovska
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...