If you've read my previous posts, then you already know my situation. I'm ten days late, and up until yesterday had no symptoms of pregnany. Well when I was at work last night a had this real tiny feeling of nausea, but I shrugged it off. Once I got home I felt fine again and was like "guess it was just stress" so I went to bed and forgot about it. I woke up around 1 a.M. With excrutiating stomach and abdoming cramping/pains and such a high degree of nausea that I had to lie still and breathe deeply and slowly to keep from throwing up. It lasted for a good 4 hours of getting up, using the restroom, going to bed again, falling asleep, waking up, feeling sick again, etc, etc,. I finally got to slee pforthat laast time (the pain and nausea had subsided mostly) and woke up fine. I was afraid it might start again at school though so I stayed home sick. I went back to bed around 10 a.M. (jsut to rest) and woke up about 1 andhave felt slightly nauseous all day and my abdomin has been like cramping I guess. I feel like I have the flu, but couldn't it also be "morning sickness" ? Confused

If it is, i'm in troublebecause I hinted to my mom about going to the doctor and she said I cant go because I dont have insurance, and she cannot afford it. *sighs*
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 30th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Hi there. You need to take a pregnancy test asap to rule out/ confirm pregnancy. You don't alwats have pregnancy symptoms to be pregnant.

Planned parenthood offers free pregnancy testing i'm sure. Check out this link:

http://www.Ppkm.Org/clinic_locations.Asp

if you are pregnant the you will need to speak to your mom as you will need some sort of health insurance sorted out for you and the baby
|

replied January 30th, 2007
Well, 5 tests cant' be wrong, can they? Lol, i've taken 5 ept's so far and all have come up neg. So i'm guessing I should stop stressing, but y'know they say sometimes it takes a while for the hormone to give an accurate pos. Reading. If not, i'm just stumped to why I haven't gotten my period yet. Confused
|

User Profile
replied January 31st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Oh ok. You never mentioned you has taken a test, let alone 5.

Well if they were all taken after your period and came up negative then chances are you are not pregnant.

All sorts of things can cause a period to be late please see:

http://ehealthforum.Com/health/topic66662. Html
|
Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...