Looks like I am back in for another month, meant to be ovulating soon, I hope the saliva fertily test works for me, I just want a/f to stay away, wish me luck.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 29th, 2007
Experienced User
Good luck dani ,

well I am in my long 2ww, I too need all the luck I can have.

Hope this month you catch that eggie, good luck & hope that test works for you .

Lots & lots of baby dust to you.
|

User Profile
replied January 30th, 2007
Experienced User
Good Luck!!
Best of luck to you
******baby dust*******
|

Experienced User
Re: Good Luck!!
oneybunches wrote:
best of luck to you
******baby dust*******

thanks looks like I have alot of cervical mucus coming through so it's a good sign, not as much as before in my past cycles, there is heaps in this one probably because I have been drinking water nearly every day at work, I just hope the bean sticks.

:p
|

User Profile
Experienced User
dani123 wrote:

thanks looks like I have alot of cervical mucus coming through so it's a good sign, not as much as before in my past cycles, there is heaps in this one probably because I have been drinking water nearly every day at work, I just hope the bean sticks.

really hope you get a nice bfp this month try not worry too much (easier said than done)
good luck. Lots of baby dust to you.
|

replied January 31st, 2007
Experienced User
volaremos wrote:
dani123 wrote:

really hope you get a nice bfp this month try not worry too much (easier said than done)
good luck. Lots of baby dust to you.

thanks keeping my fingers crossed
|

replied February 1st, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Here's baby dust for you. Good luck.
|

replied February 2nd, 2007
Experienced User
shortgeek wrote:
here's baby dust for you. Good luck.

thanks Laughing
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....