Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Feeling Cold During the 2ww--any Ideas Why?

User Profile
Ok, so normally during the 2ww, I am burning hot, no matter the temperature outside.

This cycle, I have been feeling cold all cycle, and it has continued into the 2ww. Any ideas what is up with this? My temperatures are lower this cycle than previous cycles, but not that much lower, maybe about 0.4 degrees f lower. My pre-o temps. Were lower too.

Has anyone experienced anything similar or have any ideas for me? I just cannot warm up and dh keeps complaining because I have the thermostat at almost 80 degrees and am still cold. What is going on? The only thing different this cycle than previous cycles is I am taking baby aspirin, but I don't think it would make that big a difference. I've also started exercising and doing light weight lifting, but it's nothing elaborate, about 30-40 minutes of cardio 3-5 times weekly and weight lifting 3 times a week.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...