I have a 35 day cycle but im not sure what my luteal phase is but when I do my ovulation calculator it didnt ask for the luteal phase just the first day of my last period and my average cycle which is 35. It told me that my ovulating day was on jan/27/2007 so my fiance did ejaculate inside but pulled out on the days following up to my ovulation day I was just wondering what are the chances of me concieving even though I dont know my luteal phase?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 29th, 2007
Experienced User
The chances are the same pretty much every month you are activly "trying" as long as you are "normal" 20-25% I think your calendar didn't ask you for your lutual phase becaseu that is typically more consistant (14day) compared to the time it takes you to ovulate (thats why your cycle is longer than others it take you longer to ovulate) well most of the time anyway but everyone is diffrent and some people do have shorter lutal phases. If you really want to know what is going on .I would suggest basel body temping .I personaly don't do this but many of the ladies on this board do and if you do a search on bbt you should get a .L.O.T of information.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....