Well its offical af is gone and dh and I are giving it our best shot for this one last time. I know we haven't been trying for very long (since .Aug) but dh isn't doing so well in the health department and I don't know whats going to happen in the near future soo...

Well anyway baby dust everyone hope this is our month*******

~amber nicole
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 29th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Amber, i'm sorry to hear hubby is not getting better. Sending alll the baby dust your way *******************.D.U.S.T***********

do u think his illness could be a reason you guys are having probs?? I don't know if you mentioned it before but what is wrong with him, if I may ask??
|

Experienced User
Yes, .I do think its affecting us ttc but in a diffrent way than you would expect. I'm stressing out over it (the cancer and ttc) an its causing me not to ovulate (grrr.) dh has cancer but hasn't had to do to many treatments ( only one round of chemo and 15days of radation) the doctors tell us that shouldn't affect his sperm count. But .I just went 115 days with out a period so .I'm pretty shure .I'm the one slowing us down.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ah, sorry you're going through a worrying time at the moment. You know, if you stop 'trying', it might just happen when you least expect it! Lots of baby dust to you *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Hmmm ,have you had any tests done???
|

Experienced User
Nope not yet .I went to my ob in november (the middle of the 115 cd's) and she didn't seem to concerned since .I had just stopped bc in may. I guess at the time .I didn't want to think about it too much so .I didn't push the matter and now.....Well.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I don't know what to say. It must be so hard to go through all this at once. Just ttc is enough stress with out having to worry about dh at the same time. Confused I'm sorry you're going through all this. I heard if you abstain a while before you ovulate it helps too as it helps his lil men build up and get stronger. My ex and I had unprotected sex for almost 2 yrs constantly and nothing. But I went away for 2 weeks came bcak and got preggo right away.
|

Experienced User
Thanks I really do like the support and all of the advice i've gotten on these boards. That is one reason I "hang out" a little on the pregnancy board. Its a "ray of sunshine" to borrow the phrase and helps me focus on the happy end result not the stressful trying. Thanks again.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....