Hello ladies, I usually post on the pregnancy boards because I have a (nearly) 2 year old son but my husband and I have just started ttc a second little miniature version so thought I would just drop a line here! Smile

i'm 26, nearly 27 and have been married for just over 2 years. Have been with my hubby for 6 years altogether. Our son is called .Max and he is a gorgeous little mischief maker and we want one more little one to make our family complete. We conceived .Max really easily but I have since been told I have suspected polycystic ovary syndrome so it might well be harder this time around. Anyway, we have only just started this month and I think af is on the way because I feel moody and ate chocolate for breakfast Rolling Eyes

good luck to all of us! Smile

.Jules.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 29th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Oh yay!!! Good luck jules!!!!! Woohoo!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
oh yay!!! Good luck jules!!!!! Woohoo!!!

hee hee thank you! Mr. Green
|

Experienced User
Good luck hon, hope the docs are wrong about the pcos. Anything is possiable ***~dust~***

amber nicole
|

Extremely eHealthy
terpamber wrote:
good luck hon, hope the docs are wrong about the pcos. Anything is possiable ***~dust~***

amber nicole

thank you Smile
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Woohoo hun looks like your going to be a mom again. Have you tested ? Are you late?

Good luck & lots of baby dust to us.
|

replied January 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
volaremos wrote:
woohoo hun looks like your going to be a mom again. Have you tested ? Are you late?

hi! No, i'm not late yet but I don't think i'm going to be lucky this month - i'm sure af is on her way. My cycles are all messed up from being on the pill until december so i'm not sure exactly when i'm due. Could be anytime in the next week Rolling Eyes I don't 'feel' pregnant; with my son, I just 'knew'. It's ok though, it's only the first month of trying so i'm expecting it to take time. Smile
|

User Profile
Experienced User
purestgreen wrote:
volaremos wrote:
woohoo hun looks like your going to be a mom again. Have you tested ? Are you late?

hi! No, i'm not late yet but I don't think i'm going to be lucky this month - i'm sure af is on her way. My cycles are all messed up from being on the pill until december so i'm not sure exactly when i'm due. Could be anytime in the next week Rolling Eyes I don't 'feel' pregnant; with my son, I just 'knew'. It's ok though, it's only the first month of trying so i'm expecting it to take time. Smile

ohh sorry hun. Hope its happens for you soon. Good luck & lots & lots of baby dust
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Jules- hey I just wanting to say I am going to be 24 and I am tryingfor # 2 also.. My ds is almost 14 mo. Old.. Hubby and I are going to celebate our 2 year ann. On sun the 4th Smile yea! We have been together for 6 1/2 years Smile so almost in the same boat Smile I am oging crazy right now.. Af is a week late and I took 4 hpt all bfn Sad I am nope giving up hope until af arrives Smile I want to wish you luck and tons & tons of baby dust Smile
cortney
|

Extremely eHealthy
luvbeingamommy23 wrote:
jules- hey I just wanting to say I am going to be 24 and I am tryingfor # 2 also.. My ds is almost 14 mo. Old.. Hubby and I are going to celebate our 2 year ann. On sun the 4th Smile yea! We have been together for 6 1/2 years Smile so almost in the same boat Smile I am oging crazy right now.. Af is a week late and I took 4 hpt all bfn Sad I am nope giving up hope until af arrives Smile I want to wish you luck and tons & tons of baby dust Smile
cortney

wow - that is all a bit spooky! Good luck on getting your bfp - let me know how it goes! Smile
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Aw congrats jules! Didn't realise you were ttc again!!! Good luck with that :d

|

User Profile
Experienced User
luvbeingamommy23 wrote:
jules- hey I just wanting to say I am going to be 24 and I am tryingfor # 2 also.. My ds is almost 14 mo. Old.. Hubby and I are going to celebate our 2 year ann. On sun the 4th Smile yea! We have been together for 6 1/2 years Smile so almost in the same boat Smile I am oging crazy right now.. Af is a week late and I took 4 hpt all bfn Sad I am nope giving up hope until af arrives Smile I want to wish you luck and tons & tons of baby dust Smile
cortney

well hope it heppens for you this month.
Good luck & lots of baby dust to you.
|

replied February 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sad as expected, got period today. Never mind, I wasn't really expecting to be so lucky as to conceive so soon but you can't help yourself hoping can you? Rolling Eyes
|

User Profile
replied February 2nd, 2007
Community Volunteer
purestgreen wrote:
Sad as expected, got period today. Never mind, I wasn't really expecting to be so lucky as to conceive so soon but you can't help yourself hoping can you? Rolling Eyes

that's too bad jules, but it's only been a month, you have time to try again Wink
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....