So last week I went to my ob and heard the heartbeat and everything sounds good, so that makes me happy. On tuesday I go for my first ultrasound and I am so excited to see my baby. My first question is that up until 3 days ago I had nausea and sometimes morning sickness everyday and then 3 days ago it just stopped? Is this normal? Can morning sickness just stop that quickly? I have had no bleeding or cramping so I am assuming that everything is ok? I am also already starting to show a bit below my belly button is that too soon? And I am curious when you are supposed to feel fetal movement and what does it feel like? I know it varies from person to person but I am just curious what others have experienced. I have been reading pregnancy books and they are helping alot so far. I was going to ask my ob these questions but after the heartbeat I drew a blank lol. Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
My sickness went away all of the sudden. I felt like death every day about 3:00pm until about 5:30pm, then one day I felt great!!!

Everyone shows at different times. I think it depends on you.

Usually around 18 to 20 weeks is when people start feeling their baby move. To me it felt like little flutters or like someone touching my stomach very very lightly.

I'm glad everything is going well. Good luck.
|

replied March 1st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome to the Second trimester!! woohooo
about 14 weeks all my nausia went away..
|

replied March 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: 13 Weeks And Have a Few Questions
chantigeek wrote:
So last week I went to my ob and heard the heartbeat and everything sounds good, so that makes me happy. On tuesday I go for my first ultrasound and I am so excited to see my baby. My first question is that up until 3 days ago I had nausea and sometimes morning sickness everyday and then 3 days ago it just stopped? Is this normal? Can morning sickness just stop that quickly? I have had no bleeding or cramping so I am assuming that everything is ok?

Yes, morning sickness can be there one day and you can wake up with none. I had it all during my first trimester and then into my second it moved to the night time and then one day it just went away. i was so thankful. oh and congrats on making it to your 2nd trimester.

chantigeek wrote:
I am also already starting to show a bit below my belly button is that too soon?

Every one shows at different times. If you are smaller then you may so a bit earlier than larger girls. i started showing at 16 weeks, i am not the smaller side and then with my second i started showing at 8 weeks.... Shocked people started asking me if i was preggers at that time.

chantigeek wrote:
And I am curious when you are supposed to feel fetal movement and what does it feel like? I know it varies from person to person but I am just curious what others have experienced. I have been reading pregnancy books and they are helping alot so far. I was going to ask my ob these questions but after the heartbeat I drew a blank lol. Thanks!

everyone feels their babies move at different times. mostly between 16-24 weeks you should feel him or her. I didnt' feel my baby until 18 weeks. it was awsome. at first you may get confused between gas and fetal movement....

I wish you all the best. good luck hun. keep us updated. (sorry the response was so late.)
|

replied January 6th, 2008
Experienced User
Re: 13 Weeks And Have a Few Questions
quickening starts usually on 4th month for multiparas(multiple pregnancy) and 5th month for primi( first pregnancy)
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...