Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

Why Am I Haveing Hard Time Swallowing Alot of Foods

I am a 28 year old female. I don’t have any known medical problems except my thyroid. For the past year I have had a meat or breads or really anything that requires a lot of chewing. It wasn’t so bad till the last month or two. I have no perfected getting food unstuck from my throat by myself. Its kind of scary I must admit. So now I have stopped eating meat all together because I don’t want to choke to death. Also I don’t know if this is related or unrelated but I thought I would mention it. I have been running a low grade fever every night. I feel like I constantly have the flu, you know the whole no energy my whole body aches. Does anyone know what this could be? Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper fedup001
|
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....