User Profile
I'm going to be a lesbian! Laughing men are stupid (no sandra am not seeing anyone! Lol)

i just found more things out that someone did to me and now i'm just thinking f*ck guys. . .Sorry,i had to vent. . .No one has to reply,i just wanted everyone to know! Lmao
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Ive Decided!
melissa_20 wrote:
i'm going to be a lesbian! Laughing men are stupid (no sandra am not seeing anyone! Lol)

i just found more things out that someone did to me and now i'm just thinking f*ck guys. . .Sorry,i had to vent. . .No one has to reply,i just wanted everyone to know! Lmao

i am going to going to reply just bacause you can be my lesbian girlfriend, I have always wanted one. I'll treat you right.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
melissa_20 wrote:
i'm going to be a lesbian! Laughing men are stupid (no sandra am not seeing anyone! Lol)

i feel the same way lately. Confused I'm sick of their !**@! attitudes. You can come up to canada and keep me warm. Wink Laughing

what happened mel??
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
melissa_20 wrote:

i am going to going to reply just bacause you can be my lesbian girlfriend, I have always wanted one. I'll treat you right.
ok .Gen!Your hot I could do it! We will have to be long distance tho! Xoxoxo

lil_blaze2004 wrote:
melissa_20 wrote:

i feel the same way lately. Confused I'm sick of their !**@! attitudes. You can come up to canada and keep me warm. Wink Laughing

what happened mel??
just some bullsh*t that I should have known already.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Secret lovers that's what we are
trying so hard to hide the way we feel
cause we both belong to someone else
but we can't let it go, cause what we feel is oh so real
so real....So real...
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
sunflower_pie81 wrote:
secret lovers that's what we are
trying so hard to hide the way we feel
cause we both belong to someone else
but we can't let it go, cause what we feel is oh so real
so real....So real...
lol,.Gen you always have the words =)

i really am thinking about it though.I hate men and all their bullsh*t. I'm done with it and I want them all to leave me alone.I don't know if I could be lesbo but I could try,lol Laughing
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Girls are sexy. Lmao, do it, .Mel! I mean you don't have to go fullblown lesbo. But girls are a nice change from guys.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
melissa_20 wrote:
i don't know if I could be lesbo but I could try,lol Laughing

ditto lol I think about it sometimes, but how to go about it?? Lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
arcadia wrote:
girls are sexy. Lmao, do it, .Mel! I mean you don't have to go fullblown lesbo. But girls are a nice change from guys.

yes,girls are very attractive!Hahaha, but like jess said,where to start? I wouldn't know the first thing about being lesbian!(and no i'm not asking my boss! Lol)
|

Extremely eHealthy
Omg this is so funny because I just had a sex dream about you in the last week and I couldn't wait to get back to a computer to tell you about it.

Hahaha.

But you had a penis in it mel. It was just soooo screwed up. I'm sorry for having it! I swear I didn't enjoy it.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
tanyaface wrote:
omg this is so funny because I just had a sex dream about you in the last week and I couldn't wait to get back to a computer to tell you about it.

Hahaha.

But you had a penis in it mel. It was just soooo screwed up. I'm sorry for having it! I swear I didn't enjoy it.
Shocked woooooowowowowow! Lmao! I can't believe you just said that,but its hilarious! Was it big?Was it good?Lmao
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ha it was huge, but I felt all dirty and gross in the dream and I was like
"... Melissa, this isn't right. We have to stop"
haha

we used a condom though. We're so responsible.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
tanyaface wrote:
ha it was huge, but I felt all dirty and gross in the dream and I was like
"... Melissa, this isn't right. We have to stop"
haha

lmao! Wow,thats very odd. . .Hahaha.At least we wont be making any babies since we used a rubber! Lol

**edited to say eeeeeeeeeeeeew! I had a penis!Thats gross!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

lmao rofl omg!!! Laughing too funny!
|

Extremely eHealthy
I'm such a freak. Sorry mel!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
tanyaface wrote:
i'm sorry for having it! I swear I didn't enjoy it.

tanyaface wrote:

you crack me up .Tanya Laughing
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
tanyaface wrote:
i'm such a freak. Sorry mel!
its ok,i got a realllly good laugh out of it! :p I don't think i've had any sexual dreams about anyone on here but if I do i'll be sure to tell you so you don't feel so bad! Lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
I had a dream I gave birth to .Rowan (.Tanya's baby) after she'd posted pictures of her. I woke up and thought "she's going to think .I'm a stalker freak" Sad
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Lol. I dreamt that we all had a big ehealth meetup in london and we stayed at the hilton hotel near me. It was really cool Laughing
|

Extremely eHealthy
ayamiyaki wrote:
i had a dream I gave birth to .Rowan (.Tanya's baby) after she'd posted pictures of her. I woke up and thought "she's going to think .I'm a stalker freak" Sad

haha aww nah. I seriously dream about you guys .A.L.L the time!

Dreaming is the funnest thing too.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...