Is anyone feeling like me? I am almost 9 weeks along and I don't feel pregnant. I haven't had any morning sickness or anything like that but I do get nauseas from time to time. It's like I almost feel too good being pregnant! Am I just lucky to not be as sick as a lot of women or what? I do get very bloated though and gasy. I am just worried that something is wrong!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Hotmomma4
|

replied January 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I was the saaaame way!!!!!

Until the heartburn(22-ish weeks) and feeling her move(18-ish weeks), I felt to good to be pregnant!!!

I actually wanted to keep buying preggy tests!!! Lmao, but was convinced by .Baron(my .Finace) that I was still preggy, unless I had bled or cramped severly!

It gets better once you can feel him/her!!

Sarah
|

replied January 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Consider yourself blessed not to have the morning sickness; it's horrible. I am 11 weeks along, and have spent 70% of the last month in the bathroom. It's made it very difficult to work, or do anything else. My poor husband has been picking up the slack around the house. I know he's ready for me to get better!!!!
|

User Profile
replied January 30th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: I Don't Feel Pregnant!
gigi1 wrote:
is anyone feeling like me? I am almost 9 weeks along and I don't feel pregnant. I haven't had any morning sickness or anything like that but I do get nauseas from time to time. It's like I almost feel too good being pregnant! Am I just lucky to not be as sick as a lot of women or what? I do get very bloated though and gasy. I am just worried that something is wrong!!

.I think it's normal to feel like that! I didn't find out I was preggo until I was almost 12 weeks so obviously I had no symptoms or anything to clue me in lol. My morning sickness..Heartburn..All the fun stuff that comes along with most pregnancies didn't even start til I was about 14 weeks or so. If you are really worried though, that there is something wrong just get checked out at the doctor! Hope I helped?

.Michelle
|

replied March 9th, 2009
felt pregnant, now don't feel pregnant
My wife is 5 weeks and has some mild symptoms but, for the past 2 days she says that she no longer feels pregnant. is that common?
|

User Profile
replied March 12th, 2009
I am only about 10-11 weeks into my first pregnancy but due to being a diabetic I am seeing my med team every week and from the impression that I have received I think during the first trimester it is normal. Some women are very very ill for it but others may only feel a little bit more tired then normal;
|

replied April 2nd, 2009
I am 7 weeks today, and sounds you are like me I had a hard time believing I was pregnant, until I seen the ultrasound last week. I've felt great, no morning sickness, no cramping, just a little more tired than normal, but not bad or anything. My appetite hasn't changed. NOTHING!! I very thankful, being sick is no fun!! My boobs don't hurt, although my left seems to be much bigger than my right now for some reason? Hopefully it'll even out. Just remember every pregnancy is different some people get sick others don't and that could change at any time, your symptoms can always come and go.
|

replied January 2nd, 2012
I'm 5 weeks and I've felt exactly the same ! I do know that one breast is supposed to be bigger than the other, that's normal. I'm pregnant with our second child and no symptoms, just a little more hungry and my jeans don't fit. I feel like I have to take pregnancy test becuase I don't feel pregnant lol! With my daughter, it was different, I had nausea and was extremely tired but I couldn't tell you when it started.
Congratulations and see what your doc says at your next OB visit!
|

replied August 25th, 2009
I am 11 weeks and to tell you the truth I still don't feel pregnant., I have not experienced morning sicknessith this one what so ever, this is my 4th pregnancy and I know people tell me they can all be different but all my other 3 I had morning sickness and nothing with this one, so I take it as a blessing, but at the same time I do get worried! I see my Doc on the 27th of this month so hoping I can get to hear the babies heartbeat!!! Smile
|

replied January 31st, 2010
Hi there, Im 14 weeks pregnant, and my second trimester is worse then the first trimester. I have gone off neally all foods, and just basically feel ill. still got that horrable metal taste in my mouth, which makes me so sick. All the joys of being pregnant eh!!!! any one else got this???
|

replied January 31st, 2010
Experienced User
Taylor-sorry to hear that. Usually those symptoms (nausea, vomiting)occur in the first and disappear by the second. But not always. In some cases women may have them thruout the pg. Let's hope that you are not one of them.
|

replied February 4th, 2010
i dont feel pregnant anymore and am worrying
hi, i feel the same as some of you. I have literally found out I am pregnant (last week). this is my second child. before i found out i thought i was as we have been trying. For the week before I found out and last week I have been really tired, thirsty, felt sick, urging a few times, my boobs were bit sore last week but now i dont feel pregnant. i havent bled, bit of discharge (prob natural dis which is quite normal for me). iv got bit of bloated stomach. i am very emotional and have been a little under the weather but i am terrified i have/will lose the baby. im only about 4 weeks so very early days. i dont know if it is because obvs with my daughter i remember feeling her, hearing heartbeat etc and now i cant until further on. i just wanted to know if others felt like this as i am really worried.
|

replied April 25th, 2012
being pregnant but don't feel it
Kallett01-
I feel exactly the same as you now as i am 5 weeks. this is my 2nd one too. since you have posted this 2 years ago,may i ask how did teh pregnancy go?
|

replied March 22nd, 2010
in first trimester nor feelin pregnant...
i feel ya completly feel ya..im 4 weeks pregnant and found out at 3 weeks. this will be my 3rd child and i first felt like i was pregnant because my nipples were so sore you couldnt even touch them not like before your period sore but bad sore and now im bloated and my boobs are swollen and certain smells make me vomit or feel like it but other than that i just feel like a butter ball with a swollen tummy like i swallowed a marbel..lol...but sometimes i wonder if everything is ok or not. i guess reality will hit when i hear the heartbeat or feel the baby kick or the sonagram...so its a tricky one... with all the hormones flairing and my fiance' takin all the heat with my mood swings i feel bad for him....
|

replied April 16th, 2010
I am currently 9w3d pregnant, I found out when I was 5 weeks and it was around then that I had sore sore boobs, had horrible fatigue, all I did was sleep when I was home, i was feeling a bit nauseas for about a week or so and now I feel absolutely nothing. I dont have sore boobs, I lost most of my fatigue, and I am not sick to my stomache at all. I don''t feel pregnant and I worry because I am so terrified of having a miscarriage, as my mom had two miscarriages, its like I think I am doomed to have one.
|

replied April 16th, 2010
9 weeks pregnant and don''t feel pregnant anymore
I am currently 9w3d pregnant, I found out when I was 5 weeks and it was around then that I had sore sore boobs, had horrible fatigue, all I did was sleep when I was home, i was feeling a bit nauseas for about a week or so and now I feel absolutely nothing. I dont have sore boobs, I lost most of my fatigue, and I am not sick to my stomache at all. I don''t feel pregnant and I worry because I am so terrified of having a miscarriage, as my mom had two miscarriages, its like I think I am doomed to have one.
|

User Profile
replied April 23rd, 2010
I don't feel preggo either. Im very gassy an bloated an eat much though... but other than that I feel normal. I was kind of expecting more too lol.
|

replied April 25th, 2010
i hear you, triyafirst. i noticed sore breasts from almost the time i conceived and now i'm seven weeks pregnant. days i have more symptoms, i.e. really sore boobs, sick to my stomach, light headedness, feeling cold, sweating... are the good days. if i wake up and think my breasts are less sore and i feel more energetic i start to worry. i had a molar pregnancy/miscarriage six years ago and haven't been pg since. i'm 44 now and just started trying a few months ago and was happy and surprised when i got pg so fast. now i want it to work so bad. feel it's my last chance for a baby. i'm very youthful looking and feeling (people think i'm in my early 30's or even 20's)... going for first blood work tomorrow. from all accounts i've read, breast tenderness comes and goes as does all the other symptoms. i'm slender by nature and don't even feel that bloated yet. good luck to you all!!
|

replied April 29th, 2010
i''m 9w today and haven''t felt pregnant for a couple days, this is my 3rd child but 4th pregnancy, i mis-carried at 10wks with my 3rd pregnancy back in Dec so I am overly concerned...my pastor told me to relax and realize that if I worry too much what I don''t want happening will happen because I worried so much about it. I am trying not to get too worried, its ok to be concerned and do as you are suppose to but don''t worry about it, i have another appt next week and looking forward to it. Remember, leave all your cares with God and he''ll take care of you and your little ones.
|

replied May 13th, 2010
WORRIED ABOUT MY BABY
I am about 7 weeks pregnant and I'm so worried because I don't feel very pregnant. I am constantly nauseous especially anytime I step in the car. That's pretty much the only symptom I am experiencing now. I'm also worried because I have a lottt of cramping where it feels like I started my period but didn't. I also just found out that my hcg level is really low and my thyroid looks abnormal. I'm worried about miscarraige or a ectopic pregnancy. Has anyone had these symptoms?
|

replied May 29th, 2010
Worried about not feeling pregnant all of a sudden
I am also about 8 weeks pregnant and had a miscarraige 5 months ago at 6 weeks. I was feeling pregnant up until this morning. My stomach was really bloated and now I feel nothing. I just want to know has anyone every felt pregnant and then lost that feeling and still had a baby? Im so worried because this is how i felt the last time and I miscarried.
|

replied June 18th, 2010
I don't feel pregnant either(i'm 2 months), this is baby number#4, and my kids ages are 17, 9 and 8, I don't feel pregnant at all, but I never had morning sickness, just heart burn, gas, and nausea feeling, i keep taking tests just to check if I'm really pregnant, lol oh well can't wait to see the ultra sound picture's...but I do have a lil belly already which is wierd....because I'm a skinny person.....lol
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...