I have this tremendous....And horrific pain in my "gut" ...
No other way to explain it other than it feels like I have a fist shoved into my chest/ stomach.
I am in pain all the time....It hurts to sit, stand, lay, bend, ...You name it and it is causing me pain.
I do not know what else to do...
The doctors all tell me that I am too young to hurt...
And of course with the migraines and fibromyalgia....My life is a piece of cake....Except it is the old moldy cake.

Can someone give me some idea of what this problem may be?
Description....
Started about 2 weeks ago.
I noticed when I bend over it hurts ..As if someone is punching me in the soloplex..
I noticed when I bend it takes my breath away.
I have sharp pains in my chest
i feel like I have the worst gas pains anyone has ever experienced ever...

Help please
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 27th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
This could be due to peptic ulcer or muscular sprain. I would suggest you to take proton pump inhibitors for atleast 2 weeks and look for the response.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Stomach ulcers affect almost half of adults over 50. But what is an ulcer? And what types of ulcers do people experience? Basic info on ulcers here....
Common causes of ulcers can be easily avoided. What causes a stomach ulcer? And who is at risk of developing an ulcer? More information here....
Stomach ache is common, but comfort caused by an ulcer is distinct and lasting. Learn to identify symptoms of ulcers and know when to get medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Womens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.