Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Anyone Tried This Conception Kit With Cap?

User Profile
Hi again, just wondering if anyone else has come upon this kit and tried it?
It sounds interesting to say the least. It might be something to look into. Being in the category of unexplained is hard to take, if we are unable to have children, I would really like to know why.
I've read that your body can actually fight off your dh seeds like an allergic reaction (hostile environment)
this product claims to help with that.
Www.Conceptionkit.Com
have a look and let me know what you think Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 24th, 2007
That looks very interesting. I don't think that it would hurt you, so it would be worth a try. You never know....
|

replied January 27th, 2007
Experienced User
Just thought i'd let you know i've heard of a lot of women using the instead menstrual cup for the same purpose. It's probably far less expensive and easily available. Just thought i'd let you know.
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
Hey I read about that in 2006. I believe it works I have not tried it, but, the way it sounds with our anatomy and how its made, I think it works. Come on how could you not deny that. Its quiet expensive though... Neutral
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
ssparklers26 wrote:
Just thought i'd let you know i've heard of a lot of women using the instead menstrual cup for the same purpose. It's probably far less expensive and easily available. Just thought i'd let you know.

the instead menstral cap does not work. Idea It is to big, loose, and roomy. The cervical cap works better because it's smaller and it fits perfecrt around your cervics.
|

User Profile
replied April 11th, 2007
Did reneblack actually try the instead soft cup? I bought some instead soft cups this month to try becasue I can't afford 300 dollars for only 3 tries. The instead soft cups are inexpensive. Although they are bigger I was thinking that they'd be easier to "install". i read that the conceivex is thimble sized...how are you suppose to get that where ti needs to go without a speculum and major embarrasment at you husband routing around in your vagina? The Instead cups are easy to insert yourslef. My husband and I are planning to put his "seed" and some of the preseed sperm friendly lubricant into one of the cups and "install" it. You can make these cups less shallow by turning them inside out (the cup is attached to one side..just push it through the ring to take 1/2 inch off the depth). Anyway, my husband and I have been trying for 7 months to get pregnant with no sucess. We are hoping this works. I'd like to know if anyone has actually tied the Instead soft cups with or without sucess.
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2007
Experienced User
babeez wrote:
Did reneblack actually try the instead soft cup? I bought some instead soft cups this month to try becasue I can't afford 300 dollars for only 3 tries. The instead soft cups are inexpensive. Although they are bigger I was thinking that they'd be easier to "install". i read that the conceivex is thimble sized...how are you suppose to get that where ti needs to go without a speculum and major embarrasment at you husband routing around in your vagina? The Instead cups are easy to insert yourslef. My husband and I are planning to put his "seed" and some of the preseed sperm friendly lubricant into one of the cups and "install" it. You can make these cups less shallow by turning them inside out (the cup is attached to one side..just push it through the ring to take 1/2 inch off the depth). Anyway, my husband and I have been trying for 7 months to get pregnant with no sucess. We are hoping this works. I'd like to know if anyone has actually tied the Instead soft cups with or without sucess.

I dont mind. And yes I have tried instead soft cups! Did not work for me.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....