User Profile
Do ya'll believe in them?Have any of you ever been to one?How accurate were they.

I'm thinking about going to one this weekend and wanna see how your experiences are
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Psychics
melissa_20 wrote:
do ya'll believe in them?Have any of you ever been to one?How accurate were they.

I'm thinking about going to one this weekend and wanna see how your experiences are

most of them are a crock of crap. It is extremely rare to find a true psychic. And if you do, they probably dont do 'readings". They are your average every day people but with a gift.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I love james van praagh. I used to like sylvia browne, but she's weird now.

I knind of believe in them. We all have a six sense, it's just knowing how to tune into it.
|

Especially eHealthy
Ha james van praugh is iffy... I've been told he helped solve a murder case once or something. John .Edwards is pretty iffy too.

Sylvia seems pretty legit..

Haha you guys remember .Miss .Cleo??? Lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Cull meh now fuh ya free reedan! Laughing

.I don't believe in them. I think they're a crock.
|

Especially eHealthy
ayamiyaki wrote:
cull meh now fuh ya free reedan! Laughing

.I don't believe in them. I think they're a crock.

lmao
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
rainfire1424 wrote:
ha james van praugh is iffy... I've been told he helped solve a not a nice act case once or something. John .Edwards is pretty iffy too.

Sylvia seems pretty legit..

Haha you guys remember .Miss .Cleo??? Lol

good lord Rolling Eyes we have this one here in mtl named jojo everyone knows her.

Hmmmm...Actually she hasn't been around for a while. Maybe her and miss cleo hoooked up. Lol
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Miss .Cleo wasn't even .Jamaican. She was .American. Laughing I think she got busted with that fake accent of hers.
|

User Profile
Supporter
ayamiyaki wrote:
cull meh now fuh ya free reedan! Laughing

lmao

i love .Sylvia .Brown!!!!
|

User Profile
replied January 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I guess no one has actualy been to one then Confused
|

User Profile
Experienced User
We have a friend here who reads tea leaves. Its more fun than anything, however she has never ever been off in her readings.

We just had them done again on tuesday and she said that we have very happy times ahead. She asked if we were having twins and I looked at her like she had two holes in her head hahahhaa.. She also predicted we are having a girl. Who knows.... Again.. All good fun. She said that we have little packages of money coming in the mail, and that they will trickle in over the next few weeks. I checked online yesterday and we have a mail in rebate that was mailed last week to us and should be here this week, so I guess you could say she was right about that. She said that there would be something small happen in the next few weeks but that it would just blow over and be fine. Other than that, everything was good. She saw many hearts in the cups, as well as 2 love birds with a heart over top of it. It was pretty cool.

Anyways, thats my story and I will let ya know what the ultrasound says when I have it if its twins(i cannot imagine what I would do if it was lol) and if its a girl.. If they will tell us.

Cheers girls!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
mayhi wrote:

anyways, thats my story and I will let ya know what the ultrasound says when I have it if its twins(i cannot imagine what I would do if it was lol) and if its a girl.. If they will tell us.

Cheers girls!
thats cool.There is a girl,i forget her name. . A girl on another forum,whp,that was like psychic and she said some things to me that were true! I wanna go to the psychic this weekend :d
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
melissa_20 wrote:
a girl on another forum,whp,that was like psychic and she said some things to me that were true! I wanna go to the psychic this weekend :d
que?
|

Especially eHealthy
kia_breizzze wrote:
melissa_20 wrote:
a girl on another forum,whp,that was like psychic and she said some things to me that were true! I wanna go to the psychic this weekend :d
que?

lol seriously, who the hell are you talking about??
|

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I've been to one. At my grad night we had readings done if we wanted to. I went just cuz my friends wanted to get theirs and at the time I didn't believe her. She said first I would meet (and fall for) a tall young man with blonde hair and blue eyes in the next month. She said we'd spend the summer together but wouldn't stay together. So I was like whatever... Then she said that I would meet a man who is shorter than I am (i always said i'd be with someone taller than me) with brown hair and brownish hazel eyes (i used to like only blonde with blue or green eyes) and i'd marry this man and have three children with him. Again, I said whatever lol then she talked about an older man in my family who I was fairly close to would be dying in the next few years and was already quite sick now. And I couldn't think of anyone so I blew that off. I thought she was wrong about everything.

Jumping ahead a month, it's july and I just set out on a "cross canada" trip with my best friend and her parents. And who do I meet... My friend's cousin roger (tall, blonde hair, blue eyes) and I *totally* fell for him... We spend almost the entire summer in that general area so we all hung out lots (we stayed at their place for like 2 weeks) and then we flew back home. So part one was true. But I still wasn't impressed.

Another year and a half after that.... I met jay. He's about an inch shorter than me, with brown hair and hazel eyes.... Totally not the type of guy I normally go for. And now we've been together for almost 2 years and have talked about getting married and having three kids (he was the one who said three)

also, the old man.... My grandpa. We didn't know it but apparently he had been getting worse health-wise for years before he ended up in the hospital last january. And he died feb. 9th of last year. So part three is true.

I didn't used to believe in all this, and I still don't believe all the ppl who say they are psychic... But some may just be able to see certain things. So I think it is possible. Sorry this got so long.
|

User Profile
replied January 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
rainfire1424 wrote:
kia_breizzze wrote:
melissa_20 wrote:
que?

lol seriously, who the hell are you talking about??
I don't remember her name,lemme go look real quick

**edited to say:it's teach486
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...