User Profile
What do you do to relax?

I'm a big bookworm so I love to read.
I'm a sim freak too.
Oh and cleaning. I find cleaning (dusting, sweeping, etc-not the dishes-lol) relaxes me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I don't think I can ever relax... Lol, i'm so high-strung all the time. But usually if i'm stressed out I get really really tired, so I take a nap. Or I take a bath. Or eat cream of potato soup &watch .Will & .Grace!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
arcadia wrote:
i don't think I can ever relax... Lol, i'm so high-strung all the time.

ditto! Lol
|

Especially eHealthy
I'm totally laid back and relaxed all the time. Snuggling with finn just makes me super relaxed, I love when he falls asleep on me. Sigh.
|

Especially eHealthy
Hhhmm....I pop in my .Hope .Cd and light a doobie! Hahahahahhaah!!

Naah, I sleep to relax. If i'm up, then I should be doing something, it seems.

Sarah
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
babymajic0506 wrote:
hhhmm....I pop in my .Hope .Cd and light a doobie! Hahahahahhaah!!

Sarah

lmao one of my most relaxing things to do when mike has trey is take a book and a spliff outside, read while bunning, then go in and play sims! Sometimes it's nice being a single mom cause I actually get a whole 24 hours just to me every few weeks! After about an hour I miss trey but I need those 2 days to decompress from the previous 2-3 weeks.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Music, reading, and walking are the only 3 things that help me relax...And I really do mean the only things

only problem with it is that music is difficult to listen to at night and it has to be certain kinds of music, with reading, im a slow reader so it takes me like and hour to read 5 pages of a book...I have dyslexia and it kills me, and walking, its so hard to walk around my house safely, especially at night, too many crazys with guns, where I use to live I could go out at 3 am and walk around and be completly safe (dispite having to dodge cops cause of the curfew)...Thankfully we are gonna be looking for a new place to move to when our lease is up in june

so its so hard for me to relax, I hate it

~alicia~
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Relaxing for me, is .Aaron taking .Aly for an hour or so, so I can do my thing without a wriggly 5 month old in my lap tugging on my hair or slapping at the keyboard. Dorking around online, or playing .Karaoke .Evolution, or maybe .Final .Fantasy 12.

These days, taking a hot shower without worrying if she's going to wake up, is heeeeaaaaaaven.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
ayamiyaki wrote:

these days, taking a hot shower without worrying if she's going to wake up, is heeeeaaaaaaven.

hehe, I used to put trey in his excersaucer in front of the bathroom door, now I put him in his booster seat on the floor (outside the bathroom) with breakfast and he always ends up out of it sitting on the bathroom floor. He sits there till i'm done then he says "owel??" and hands me my towels! He's so freaking cute!!
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Alyvia has this little diva mentality working for her. She's cool in her bouncy for about 15 minutes, then she starts wondering why people aren't looking at her or holding her. And she loses her mind.

I bring her in there with me when I have to use the bathroom, and she freaks out when I put her down. (okay .I'm weird, but I can't poo when .I'm holding her. It just doesn't work) so she would definitely panic if I brought her in there and took a shower.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
ayamiyaki wrote:
alyvia has this little diva mentality working for her. She's cool in her bouncy for about 15 minutes, then she starts wondering why people aren't looking at her or holding her. And she loses her mind.

I bring her in there with me when I have to use the bathroom, and she freaks out when I put her down. (okay .I'm weird, but I can't poo when .I'm holding her. It just doesn't work) so she would definitely panic if I brought her in there and took a shower.

hehe, pooping with baby on lap=no no lol
|

Extremely eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:
hhhmm....I pop in my .Hope .Cd and light a doobie! Hahahahahhaah!!

Sarah

lmao amen sister.
|

Extremely eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
ayamiyaki wrote:

these days, taking a hot shower without worrying if she's going to wake up, is heeeeaaaaaaven.

hehe, I used to put trey in his excersaucer in front of the bathroom door, now I put him in his booster seat on the floor (outside the bathroom) with breakfast and he always ends up out of it sitting on the bathroom floor. He sits there till i'm done then he says "owel??" and hands me my towels! He's so freaking cute!!

hahaha that sounds soooo cute.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
dalicialovesyou wrote:
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
ayamiyaki wrote:

hahaha that sounds soooo cute.

it is. Very. I always have 2 towels in the bathroom (hair and body) and he hands me one while he uses the other to "dry" himself. He's such a copy cat now-lmao
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Re: Relaxing.
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
what do you do to relax?

relax??? Whats that? What I wish I could do is sit in a nice hot bath and take a nap after. But eh I take what I get
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
tinkinpink84 wrote:
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
what do you do to relax?

relax??? Whats that? What I wish I could do is sit in a nice hot bath and take a nap after. But eh I take what I get

hehe I used to feel like that too. At leaset now I get saturday and part of sunday every few weeks to relax. I wish things had worked out for us (who knows what will happen in the future?) but I enjoy my "off" weekends. (well like I said I miss trey after about an hour, but still. Wink )
|

Especially eHealthy
Well, I go out with my two best friends with an air horn and blast it behind unsuspecting tourists downtown.
|

Relax? What is that? Seriously, though, I find it hard to relax. There is always soooo much to do! I guess I relax by getting on the computer, reading books, or watching a good movie. A hot bath is always nice, too!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
rainfire1424 wrote:
well, I go out with my two best friends with an air horn and blast it behind unsuspecting tourists downtown.

Mr. Green Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green
|

User Profile
Supporter
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
what do you do to relax?

sleep Laughing

and I love watching movies with my boys!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...