User Profile
Hi again,
i jumped in with both feet and ordered the ovulex, I also ordered the amberoz for my husband,
it is hard to get things shipped in canada to a po box, I had to have it sent to my inlaws, I called to warn them as I could just imagine my mother-inlaws face when she opened the box Rolling Eyes
hope everyone is having a productive day, after all is it hump day wednesday :p
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 25th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Good luck!!! I ordered ovulex back in november (only 1 bottle to see if I liked it and what it was really all about!) and I got my bfp on dec.27th after 6 months of ttc!!!!!!!!!! Soooo, hopefully it gives you the same results as I had!!!
Wow, where are you from? Not often you see alberta, canada on this site!!!!!! Shocked I live in edmonton!!!!!!!
Lots of baby dust to you Wink
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Thanks For the Good Wishes Jaemierin
I just love this site, it is soooo nice to find someone to talk to that understands how frustrating and heartbreaking ttc can be.
It has been a long road for us, we took a break for awhile it was just too hard. At the end of every month there was a weeks worth of water works and my dh was beside himself about what to do with me.
Time has healed the heart and we are ready to try again. :p
we are just west of red deer and east of caroline.
Congrats to you by the way!!
I have been following your posts being a fellow albertan and was very happy for you to get that bfp
please keep in touch :d
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Good luck with ovulex hun, hope it works for you. As it has for jaemie.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Re: Thanks For the Good Wishes Jaemierin
oneybunches wrote:
i just love this site, it is soooo nice to find someone to talk to that understands how frustrating and heartbreaking ttc can be.

It has been a long road for us, we took a break for awhile it was just too hard. At the end of every month there was a weeks worth of water works and my dh was beside himself about what to do with me.

Time has healed the heart and we are ready to try again. :p
we are just west of red deer and east of caroline.

Congrats to you by the way!!

I have been following your posts being a fellow albertan and was very happy for you to get that bfp
please keep in touch :d

well girl, we are all here for you!!!!!! Hmmmm, I know where red deer is (obviously!!!) but i'm not sure where caroline is?! What's the town called that you live in?
Anyhoo, let us know when you get your ovulex and how it works out for you!!!!! Remember to stay stress-free (ok, well, as much as possible!) and eat healthy and smile!!!!!!! Ttc is fun, frustrating, heartwarming and heartbreaking isn't it??!!!! Just remember that in the end, it is soooo worth all of it!!!!
Baby dust your way and keep me updated!!! Wink
|

User Profile
replied January 27th, 2007
Experienced User
If You Blink.....
Hi again,
caroline is a small town straight west of innisfail, if you blink you would miss it. It is however kurt browning's hometown and he does return on occasion to visit.
My dh and I actually live in the country on an acreage.
I found out this morning my ovulex order arrived at my inlaws so they are going to toss it in the mail to me.
I won't start to take it right away as my dh is gone to work for a few weeks, the cons of working in the oil & gas industry Rolling Eyes
anyway i'm excited to try something new, I will keep all of you posted
baby dust to all!!!! :d
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....