What could be wrong, I feel like I have lump in my throat near my adams apple. It isn't sore like a sore throat, just feels like a lump that won't go away. I am having some intestinal problems (diverticulitus), and i'm guessing that maybe my nerves are acting up, as i've been under some stress lately?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 6th, 2004
How long have you had the lump? Maybe it is swollen glands..
|

User Profile
replied February 8th, 2004
Advanced Support Team
I have had the same thing..It just feels like you need to cough up or swallow something in your throat. The doctor can perscribe a drug for it...Its called guanfaseem (sp?) I have no clue how to spell it. I dont really know what causes it, but my omm and I have had that problem in past.

~sara~
|

replied February 8th, 2004
Lump In Your Throat
Don't fool around with it. I discovered a lump in my neck actually and it turned out that I had something wrong with my thyroid glands. I had surgery to remove my thyroid glands. I would go to your doctor and have it checked out. It might not be anything but it is still best to have it checked out now rather than later.
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
User Profile
Muhammad Khalil
User Profile
Harpreet Singh
User Profile
Dr. Goce Aleksovski
Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....