Well, most of you know about my ectopic in october and I had planned on ttc (trying to conceive) in january (this month), which I thought was enough time for my body to heal and my cycles to get back to normal.....

Well it took 7 weeks after the surgery for af to come, then after that my cycle was 31 days, now i'm back up to 35 cycle days Mad .....Its a incredibly rollercoaster.

Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for your cycle to regulate itself?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I don't know about your cycle but I just wanted to wish you luck. I hope things get back on track real soon and you're able to conceive quickly and easily!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
I know not everyone is alike but when I had to have a d&c I got my period 2wks after that and it was every 28-29 days after that. I guess I had it lucky. But I wish you all the luck and hope your cycle gets on the right track very soon Smile
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
I think it could take up to about 6 months before things should be back to regular.

I will send regulating dust your way!! *************

good luck kacey!!!
|

Experienced User
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
i think it could take up to about 6 months before things should be back to regular.

Shocked

lil_blaze2004 wrote:
ii will send regulating dust your way!! *************
good luck kacey!!!

alexa84 wrote:
but I wish you all the luck and hope your cycle gets on the right track very soon

iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
don't know about your cycle but I just wanted to wish you luck. I hope things get back on track real soon and you're able to conceive quickly and easily!

thanks guys
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Re: I Am Soooo Pissed
foxy wrote:
well, most of you know about my ectopic in october and I had planned on ttc (trying to conceive) in january (this month), which I thought was enough time for my body to heal and my cycles to get back to normal.....

Well it took 7 weeks after the surgery for af to come, then after that my cycle was 31 days, now i'm back up to 35 cycle days Mad .....Its a incredibly rollercoaster.
i'm sorry! That realy sucks.Maybe you could take something to help you along a bit?
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
foxy wrote:
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
i think it could take up to about 6 months before things should be back to regular.

Shocked

i think. About. They say 3 but I think 6 is more like it.
|

Experienced User
Re: I Am Soooo Pissed
melissa_20 wrote:
i'm sorry! That realy sucks.Maybe you could take something to help you along a bit?

my ob/gyn is a d!Ck, well at least she would be a d!Ck if she was a man....So i'm in the process of finding a new doctor so hopefully he/she will have suggestions on what I can take if necessary.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I have heard that ovulex helps regulate your period. Maybe thats something you might look into .Just a sugestion
|

Experienced User
chase4 wrote:
i have heard that ovulex helps regulate your period. Maybe thats something you might look into .Just a sugestion

is that a prescription med or otc?

Excuse my ignorance, i've never had to deal with being irregular before. Well except for my miscarriage in january, where my cycle length was 31 days for 3 months then it went back to the regular 28 day cycle.
|

Extremely eHealthy
foxy wrote:
chase4 wrote:
i have heard that ovulex helps regulate your period. Maybe thats something you might look into .Just a sugestion

is that a prescription med or otc?

Excuse my ignorance, i've never had to deal with being irregular before. Well except for my miscarriage in january, where my cycle length was 31 days for 3 months then it went back to the regular 28 day
http://ovulex.Discovertotalhealth.Com/ not sure if this link works.
|

User Profile
Supporter
My cycles are never regular! It took us a full year after we miscarried to get pregnant. I hope it will be much easier for you guys Wink

good luck foxy Smile
|

Especially eHealthy
Foxy, the success rate for ovulex is amazing! I"m pretty sure .Jolie used it to conceive!!

I hope your cycle stops playing games!!!!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~menstral dust~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

i'm going to pm you my address!

Sarah
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....