User Profile
Hey everyone has any one heard from our professional docter lol
any way I hope your doning fin older sis
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Jamierian has been posting periodically. I think she posted in some posts today. She seems to be doing well so far.
|

User Profile
replied January 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
She replied to me on 22.01.07 9:15 pm, she seems to be doing just fine.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Hi ladies - thanks for be concerned about me!!! I'm still here, and I won't leave you all. I need you all to get over to the pregnant side with me, so i'm still doing my baby dances for you all!!!!!!!!!
Work is crazy and sleeping seems to be my past-time lately!! Lol Laughing
going for my first u/s tomorrow afternoon!!! I am so excited and will let you all know how it goes!
Take care and keep me updated as to how you are all doing!

Vol - sent you a pm back!!!!!!
Mg - how many more days until test day?!
Sara - also sent you a pm back!!!!!

Hugs to you all! Wink
|

Thanks for your suggestion..

remortgage loan information ecar home equity
|

User Profile
replied January 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Thanks Guys
Thanks volaremos and monekeygilr22 yea I found her lol thnaks girls
how are you girls?

And not to be roud or anything but jethani what advise me or some one else??????????????????????????????????

Any ways good luck everyone and all my girls monekygirl22 and volaremos and last but not least jaja Smile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hey jae and everyone. Ff changed my ovulation date to day 15 so that put me back to 10 dpo now. I kinda figured that's when it happend but it took ff to figure out my cycle this time. My temps have been really odd. That could have been from where I was sick though. According to ff, af should arrive on 12dpo so that's two more days away. I think I will wait until 16 dpo to test so I guess my test date would be in 6 more days so next tuesday if I make it that far. I have been having some cramps but there is no way to tell if it is one way or the other. We shall see in the coming days.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Hi ladies how are you all ?

Your most welcome sara.

Good luck monkeygirl22, hope its going to be a bfp for you this time.

Thanks jamie I replied back.

Good luck & lots of baby dust to all the girls ttcing
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....