Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Can I Be Pregnant Or Not...

Hello there. This is my first time here. But I want to know if I could be pregnant. I've been feeling really tired like I don't want to move. And ever since 2 weeks ago I want something sour on what I am eating. Like a lemon juice on it and with ranch dressing. I don't know that makes me feel weird. My husband told me that is discusting on what your eating. I had my last period on dec 26/27/2006. We had unprotectedn sex on almost every weekend that hits. What are the chances are that I might be?
Please hoping you can help me out..

Thanks
melanie Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Can I Be Pregnant Or Not...
pnaymom wrote:
hello there. This is my first time here. But I want to know if I could be pregnant. I've been feeling really tired like I don't want to move. And ever since 2 weeks ago I want something sour on what I am eating. Like a lemon juice on it and with ranch dressing. I don't know that makes me feel weird. My husband told me that is discusting on what your eating. I had my last period on dec 26/27/2006. We had unprotectedn sex on almost every weekend that hits. What are the chances are that I might be?

Please hoping you can help me out..

Thanks
melanie Rolling Eyes

there is always a possibility of becoming pregnant when you have unprotected sex but we cant tell you if your pregnant or not you will have to go to the doctors for a blood test or take a home pregnancy test
whenever you miss your period
|

Experienced User
|

I think the chances of pregnancy are high. Sperm can survive several days in your body. How long are your cycles? There are early pregnancy test that can be used from the first day of your missed period. Or it could also be that your about to have you period and are craveing weird food. I know when im about to start all I wanna do is eat junk food that I would normally not want. I know its hard but just be patient if you are pregnant you will be getting more serious symptoms as morning sickness..Yuck!! Or you'll eventully get your period. Good luck to you!!! Wink
|

replied December 28th, 2009
help me
I've been feeling sick and I'm always thirsty and my throat is really dry and sore and I am peeing a lot and I'm always tired!! could I be pregnant or am I reading to much into it?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....