Ello there ladies! Just found this forum and so happy I did, all other pregnancy forums are married woman who are 30+ lol any ways im 19 and im 29 weeks pregnant, due on april 9th :d getting really nervous anyways, no clue what labor is gonna be like. But yes, im just sitting here munching on a bag of cookie :p I hope I get to know all of you soon!! :d

christine
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Hii! Introducing Myself!!
blacktear wrote:
ello there ladies! Just found this forum and so happy I did, all other pregnancy forums are married woman who are 30+ lol any ways im 19 and im 29 weeks pregnant, due on april 9th :d getting really nervous anyways, no clue what labor is gonna be like. But yes, im just sitting here munching on a bag of cookie :p I hope I get to know all of you soon!! :d

christine

welcome!

My name is dalicia, i'm 18 and have a 10 month old named .Brayden!

Don't be nervous! My labor with my son went awesome and wasn't all that painful. Epidurals all the way! :d
|

Yea epidural, so gonna get that :p well the ultrasound said it was a girl, so im hoping its right! I like the name alexis right now, but I seem to change my mind every day lol. I feel like I cant get any bigger, but I know ive got another 2 more months and shes still got half her size to go, but you gotta love the heart burn, leg cramps, moodyness, endless peeing, having trouble putting shoes and pants on, feet swelling and endless eating! Not to mention shes starting to kick so hard it hurts, my entire stomach feels bruised haha. Well its better than the first 4 months I had of endless puking :s I prefer what I have now lol but im ready for her!! And tired of being pregnant! :p
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Hi there i'm becky. I'm 22 (so a bit older but stil not 30 +) and I have been pregnant 3 times since 2005. I have a 22 month old daughter and 12 month old son so if you have any questions just give me a shout Wink

congratulations on the pregnancy and welcome to the forum
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hey.Im marie,17 and have a 8 month old named michael jay angelo.<3
|

User Profile
Supporter
Hey im sarah im 17 (18 next month) I have a 2 1/2 month old babyboy.. I kno what u mean about hating pregnancy, tho I had a pretty damn good one. I just hated not being able to see anything past my belly button.
|

Extremely eHealthy
blacktear wrote:
yea epidural, so gonna get that :p well the ultrasound said it was a girl, so im hoping its right! I like the name alexis right now, but I seem to change my mind every day lol. I feel like I cant get any bigger, but I know ive got another 2 more months and shes still got half her size to go, but you gotta love the heart burn, leg cramps, moodyness, endless peeing, having trouble putting shoes and pants on, feet swelling and endless eating! Not to mention shes starting to kick so hard it hurts, my entire stomach feels bruised haha. Well its better than the first 4 months I had of endless puking :s I prefer what I have now lol but im ready for her!! And tired of being pregnant! :p

i hear ya all the way! I was a week and a half past my due date and felt soooo bad, it sucked! I had bad morning sickness too, all times during the day. I even ended up going to the e.R twice because I got so dehydrated. Shocked now that sucked!!

Alexis is cute, I haven't heard that name much and I like that about names, being unique and all.
|
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...