Embarassed I had a regular period. But im think im pregnant. H0w c0uld this be? I had syptoms such as light-headed, thr0wing up, back hurting and tired. I had a few m0re but I cant think 0f them right n0w. I d0nt want t0 be pregnant but we didnt use a rubber at all. I l0ve him and I w0uldnt mind having 0ne that we can take care 0f but im scared to take a test I be too nervous. Is there any 0ther ways I can tell if im pregnant? Im s0 scared. Im t00 y0ung! But im 85% sure im pregnant. With a peri0d? Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 21st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
You're going to have to get over it and take the test. Ask your boyfriend to buy it for you, if you're too nervous to do that. But you're going to need to test.

If you're having a regular period, you're probably not pregnant.

Good luck.
|

replied January 21st, 2007
Experienced User
There is such a thing as implantation bleeding but its normaly not like a period its light and shorter. If you had a "normal period" for you the chances are slim. Take a test and see what it says.
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....