Ok I might be the first person to say this on this board but yea! I think af is coming. I don't have any cramps or anything but when I wiped today there was some blood! That would make me one very happy girl! (of course a bfp would be better)

amber
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 20th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Hey girl!!!! Your funny! Does this mean your cd's are getting shorter? I was not sure, but thought i'd ask!!!!! Are you still ttc? Well, I do hope that you'll see your bfp in the very near future!!!!!!
Good luck Wink
|

replied January 21st, 2007
Experienced User
Well i've skipped the last 3 times I was supposed to have a period, so everything was out of wack. I'm hoping thats it all back in sync now becasue with dh's treatments and such this is going to be our last cycle ttc. Thanks!
|

replied January 21st, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Well, I wish you all the best of luck and I hope that your dh gets well soon and is healthy and happy!!!!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied January 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
Wish you all the best
|
Tags: pregnant, cramps, amber, bfp, AF
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....