Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Heres the Deal, Mamadrama,drama In General,jail Help (Page 1)

Ok heres the story y im so stressed , I meet this guy a week before my 18 birthday, and we have been goin out since, so come to find out he's 11 yrs older than me, he has 1 daughter but is not in her life becuz the babymama doesn't want him to see her cuz he just recently got out of jail. (2 months before he meet me) he a really good guy , he respects me and everything. We have had sex, we have used a condoms when he !**@! me the "proper" way (figures) but when we have intercoarse threw the "back" (ass) he doesn't use protection, so he cums and now for some reason I think im pregnant. Ive been feelin dizzy, I want to throw up, and one moment I think he so good to me and then the next moment im cryin becuz of somethin he said or did that I didn't like. Or I feel hes cheatin, and im not the first one ever to cry over a guy. Im really confused and stressed o yah one more thing my mom don't know crap all she knows is that he suposibly "23" I think I have major issue to resolve help please,

p.S does it really matter that im polish and my mom want me to date a polish guy, but my boyfriend is puerto rican (help help) Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 5th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Well,
i really can't tell you much, all I can say is once nikki read this she is totally gonna think of me! I know how hard it is to go through this.
Love,
chanda
|

Hey hottchickaa, what's your name by the way? How old are you and how old is your boyfriend?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wow.. Why was he in jail??... 11 years older is alot older and he has a child.. I would just be careful with this one.. Specially sense he was in jail depending on why and stuff. It just doesnt sound like a good situation to be in. And if u worry about bein preg. When u do it anally then he should just use condoms all the time.. Or r u on birth control??
|

You should use condoms for anal sex not only for protection from std's but also because the rectal area is not a "clean" place. It's filled with bacteria and your bf's penis could get infections
|

Experienced User
Gone
Glkxfm
|

Extremely eHealthy
Wow erica11.. That was way outve line.. I agree maybe anal sex isnt the best..And the age difference isnt either, I dont agree either.. But its not fair for u to tell people to keep their legs shut and not have sex etc.... Ur just being a !**@! how u put that.. U just said it way too rudely! And if this isnt the real erica then who is it???? And also, I dont know how old this girl is, but not everyone here is a ''little girl''...
|

Thats what I was wondering kari....While this girl may not be making the best choices you have no right to call her a hoe and judge her like that. I found that incredibly insulting and rude
|

Experienced User
Also Gone
Hope ur all happy now
|

Extremely eHealthy
I guess but for all u know , this could be the only person shes slept with! And if thats the case, hows that a slut?!
|

Experienced User
Ok look you can all relax, "i" "erica" did not post those 2. My man did. I read the post and left the window open and waited to reply because my sister called and while I was on the phone with her, my man went on the computer and when I got off the phone, he told and showed me what he did. So I apologize for him. I am here to give help and as well as recieve help. I get along with everyone here just fine. Just drop it and get over it already. Hottchickaa I apologize to you about my mans post. Men can be assholes and he was acting like one. I did not know what he did until it was done. I told him if he wanted to post to use his own name and not to use mine . ~ erica.
|

Experienced User
Erica do me a huge favor, go in edit those posts and just leave them blank those are very offensive hun!

Kel
|

Experienced User
I didn't post them !!!!!!!! And how do I edit them?
|

Experienced User
I know you didn't sweetie, go up and click edit, and then type delete or something, so that it is off the boards. Thanks

kel
|

replied February 6th, 2004
Well Ok Good And Negative Feedback
So my name is venessa, im 18, my boyfriend is 29 and hes been in jail for conspericy and a "to commit murder" , hes been in jail for 10 yrs, and I truely think he changed and the most important thing is that he treat me with respect, he want to know everything I think when were together yes ive had alot of boyfriends in the past but this one is diff, no im not on birth control and no im not a slut. Did u know when u type in murder the website states_ to commit a not good act. Type in murder and click preview it will say (to commit a not good act ) people must think im crazy, he had gotten into a fight in jail and almost killed someone so they gave him 7 more yrs he was only suppose to be in for 3 yrs
|

Extremely eHealthy
Ok well why dont u get on birth control!? . .. Did u mean rape by the way? Im pretty sure thats what u meant.. And my god.. If it is that is terrible!! ! I know someone whos been raped.. How u can ever date someone who u know has done this is just sick. Im sorry, but it is. I dont believe someone who can rape somebody, ever changes, and if they do, they still should never be able to live a normal happy life because theyve ruined someone elses. And how can u say u think hes a good guy now? Someone who gets out of jail for rape , then goes to date someone 11 years younger, is not a good guy! No offense but it sounds like u need to open ur eyes.. Now it doesnt surprise me why he likes it anally after bein in jail for 10 years! I know u will hate me now for posting this, and it may be rude, but I cant have respect for someone who can date someone who has raped an innocent girl of god knows what age!
|

Experienced User
I am going to be nice and not even post what I am thinking at this moment, just to tell you my best friend since 4th grade was raped and beaten 2 days ago, anyone that can degrade a woman let alone a pregnant woman doesn't deserve a life of freedom.

Kel
|

Wait a Minuit You Got This Thing So Wrong
He didn't go to jail for rape he went to jail for conspericy and attempt to kill . He has a daughter for crist sake I wouldn't be with a guy if he raped someone im not stupid, thats just sick, im sorry if I have written the post in a way for everyone to think it was rape it wasn't, so if I sent the wrong message then im truely sorry.
|

Extremely eHealthy
U said not a nice act.. Then u said ''rap''.. R u sure ur not just tryin to cover it up cuz u saw how edgy it made people? Cuz what else could u have meant by ''rap''??? Also.. Like attempt to kill is any better????? I just think ur fallen for a plan hes made. .He gets out of jail then goes to date a teenager???
|

I knew people would think im coverin it up, people just don't understand I no for a fact he didn't get a rapp for rape. And people do do mistakes he had a attempt to kill he did his time and hes out, the only reason he went to jail in the first place was conspericy for druds, not to kill he got that when he was in jail , if it made people edgy then I can't do nothin bout that,
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...