If they say negitive can these be wrong and you can still o becouse its strange I havent o,ed in 3 months but get slight cramps ..

Even tho our chances of conceiving are at 0 we are still going to try maybe one day we will get a miricle ..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 19th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
How are you tracking your ovulation?
|

replied January 20th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Have you tried taking your basal temp each morning? I never used the opk tests, just took my temps and watched the patterns. I had an irregular period since coming off the bc pill, and tried for 6 months before getting my bfp!!!
You sau you haven't o'd in 3 months, does this mean you have not had a period in 3 months?
|
Tags: pregnant, cramps
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....