Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Feels Like Af Is Coming? (Page 1)

So I recently o'd either the 14th or the 15th to be exact. Since then I had the usual light cramps but this is day four of that. My lower abdomen feels sore almost. Today I was sitting down and I was scared to get up because I felt like af had come for a visit. This happend three times today. Btw af isnt due for another week (1/25).

Did this happen to any of you ladies?
Especially those who recieved a bfp!?!?! Laughing
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 18th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I thought jaemi had said she got some cramps about a week before her bfp. Is that right? I think it was one of the posts that was deleted after the hackers attacked.
|

Experienced User
Oh hmm ill have to ask miss jaemi lol
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I had cramps for about a week before I got my bfp and also for the next few days after I got it. They really hurt sometimes too!
|

Experienced User
Yeah its so sore and then sometimes I get like these sharp pains and I just have to stay still for a sec or two until it goes away. Its pretty annoying if you ask me. It feels like my af is coming
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
It could be your af or this could be your month. I hope that it is your month but just relax and try not to concentrate too much on your "symptoms" because otherwise that can be so frustrating! Believe me, I had so many times that I thought I was pregnant that my husband didn't believe me when I thought I really was and I had to bribe him for me to get a test. I had to wash the dishes even though it was his turn! I guess it was worth it though...
|

Experienced User
Haha thats too funny!!
Yeah i'm really trying not to worry about it. I still have seven days and ill die if I spend everyday just looking for a symptom

so are you pregnant then?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Yes I am 8 weeks along. I fell great though and am wishing you all the best luck.
|

Hey b!!!!!! Yes, I did get some cramps before I got my bfp. Actaully I started to get a few minor cramps (more of a "tightening" sensation than sharp cramps though) around dec.20th (i thought af was coming on dec.25th), and they lasted even after I got my bfp - I even now still get them every once in a while!!!!!
I am so hoping that this is your month!!!!!
Keep us posted ok?! Baby dust all the way to you Wink
|

User Profile
replied January 19th, 2007
Experienced User
Boricua5674- hey I am ttc and I am on cd24.. I think I o'd like the 9th or 10th and at like 5-6dpo I woke up and it felt like I did 150 crunches my abs were soo soo sore and for the past 3 days I have felt alittle crampy too... I am going to test prob. In like 4 days Smile I am very impatient and its driving me insane..Lol I sure hope we both get our bfp this month... Let me know what the out come is Smile

Smile good luck and lots of baby dust Smile
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hey b! I have been feeling kinda sore like that too. I don't know if it means anything but here's to hoping it does for both of us.
|

Experienced User
Thanks laides. The cramps/sore abs/tightening is still going on. Lets hope its something good

musik- congrats on your pregnancy. I'm glad to hear you feel great still. Hopefully that lasts the whole pregnancy. Imagine that Laughing

jaemi- its so good to hear from you. Hows it all going? Have you gone to the doctor?!?! If so what did they say

monkey- lets really hope for bfp. Keep me updated girl!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I'm still having that sore feeling today too. I'm trying to not excite myself though. You all know how that goes. Here is my chart on ff.
Http://www.Fertilityfriend.Com/home/17a16c
jami was asking about it a few days ago so thought I would post it. I am really hoping to see two little lines this month!
|

So when is everyone testing?

I should o in the next week, so the signs should start popping up soon if i'm going to o early again this month.

So... I want to hear about lots of bfp's in the meantime!
|

Experienced User
I'm thinking of testing next weekend. Af is due this coming thursday so I figured I would just wait until the weekend
|

replied January 20th, 2007
B - hi!!!! Next weekend will be this big test day huh? Well, good luck girl and keep usposetd. I'll be thinking lots of positive thoughts for you!!! Yes, I did go to the doctor's, and I am going back on monday to have my first pre-natal physical with him and get backl my blood test results and then on wednesday I get to go for my first u/s to determine my dates for sure!!!! Yay, I am soooooo excited to see my little baen on the montor and find out what the heartrate is!!!!!!!!! I'll let you know how it goes!!!!

To all, I just read from tululabell that she had some weird crampy tightening senastions (like doing a ton of crunches) and she just posted on the pregnancy forum that she got her bfp yesterday, so hang in there, perhaps it is a good sign for those weird feelings. I had them too!!!!

Mg - just took a peak at your ff graph. Looks pretty good, so i'll keep my eye on it! I really hope you get your bfp soon. When will you be testing?!
|

User Profile
replied January 20th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Thanks for looking jae! My temp is still up today. I'm thinking about testing next friday or during the weekend. I am 9dpo right now but I am so scared to test and get a bfn. You know how that is.
|

replied January 21st, 2007
I know how you feel mg. You are more likely to get a false negative if testing early, and so it doesn't really lift any uncertainty. I also know how tempting it is. My af is rarely late, though, so i'll test if it is one day late. I don't think I could wait for five days late.

Jaemi - let us know how the doctor's appointment goes. That is so exciting to hear the heart beat for the first time.

I'm on cd 9 now. I think I o'd on cd 11 last month, which was before I detected an lh surge. This month, we are going to try to bd every day from today until I detect the o. It could get a bit tiring, but at least we are sure to be covered if I o early again. Has anyone tried taking the opk test twice a day?
|

Hi ladies!!!! Hope all is well for everyone?!
Mg - once you test, let us know. I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you!! I know it's very hard to see another bfn, but keep your spitirts up. I think it's better to test a day late or so, then to keep waiting it out and getting your hopes up high, especially if af is late. Good lcuk! Wink

shorty - don't think I get to hear the heartbeat quite yet. They say you usually can't hear it until you go for your 12 week u/s. But I can ask what the heartrate is, so any number is a good number! I'm just hoping they can see him through my belly and won't have to do a transvaginal u/s, but it may be necessary b/c I am still so early! I'll keep you posted!!!!
Good luck with your testing as well!!!!!!!!
|

Experienced User
So just an update on me ladies! Lol

no cramps at all yesterday and today. And af is due thursday, but I feel it may be due later since I ovulated two days late.

Any thoughts or ideas???

How is everyone?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....