Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

to All the Ladies That Have Gotten a Bfp- Question

User Profile
Hey! Ok.. I was just wondering if any of you got sore abs ( like you did 100 crunches ) before you got your bfp?

About 5-6 dpo I woke up and it felt like I did so many crunches ( my abs were soo sore ).. It lasted about 2 days but I have been feeling it off and on now.. I have done nothing different and have done no crunches.. Dh asked if I did them in my sleep...Lol let me just add that we have been trying for #2 since oct. My sister in law is 18 weeks and she told me thats how she felt before she found out she was pregnant.. Do you think I could be pregnant? I think I am going to test within 5-7 days.. I can't stand the waiting..Lol I am so impatient:) thanks for taking your time to respond Smile

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 18th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I still sorta fell that way but I am so out of shape tha tlifting the kids at work can give me sore abs! Good luck and baby dust your way.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Hey thanks so much... I am going to test in like 5-6 days ( I think ) so I will deff. Keep you posted Smile
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Hi!! I also got that weird sore tightening sensation quite a bit before I got my bfp last month, so you never know!!!!!
You have to post after you test......Here's to a bfp for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck! Wink
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Thanks sweetie Smile I sure hope so... I have heard this from many people so I sure hope that there is something going on in there Smile dh & I have been trying for #2 since oct.. I will deff.. Keep you posted Smile thanks again
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....