Well wish me luck I have only one week to wait and its going so slow, don't want to test but want to know so I have untill the 29th to wait aaaaah.

Is it just me or is it going so slow this month.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 18th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I wish you the best of luck!

I know the last week is really hard. I for one, pay attention to every change in my body and try to guess whether it is more like pms or more like pregnancy. For the last few days, i'm often moody and swing from optimistic to pessimistic with the drop of a hat.

Here's some baby dust your way!
|

replied January 18th, 2007
Experienced User
shortgeek wrote:
i wish you the best of luck!

I know the last week is really hard. I for one, pay attention to every change in my body and try to guess whether it is more like pms or more like pregnancy. For the last few days, i'm often moody and swing from optimistic to pessimistic with the drop of a hat.

Here's some baby dust your way!

thanks, im really getting impatient and every twinge im noticing, the only thing im noticing so far is I get twinges in my breasts but I just hope it's not due to pms, but according to my hormoanl forcaster my period due is 20th which is tomorrow but i'm going to wait till the 29th which is when my last period came just to be a 100% sure.
|

replied January 22nd, 2007
Good luck girl!!

I have till the 27th to wait. I can hardly wait myself. Im gonna try to be strong and not test untill (hopefully) im a week late, maybe 3 days. Dont cave be strong baby dust to you!!!!
|

replied January 23rd, 2007
Experienced User
jodee wrote:
good luck girl!!

I have till the 27th to wait. I can hardly wait myself. Im gonna try to be strong and not test untill (hopefully) im a week late, maybe 3 days. Dont cave be strong baby dust to you!!!!

got my period on 22 but it's very light its ususlly heavy it's going now but light
|

replied January 24th, 2007
The waiting part is hard, I know. I hope that you all get those positive results that you want! Babydust!
|

replied January 24th, 2007
Experienced User
mom2jka wrote:
the waiting part is hard, I know. I hope that you all get those positive results that you want! Babydust!

im out, looks like have to wait next month
|

replied January 25th, 2007
I'm sorry. Sad
|

Experienced User
shortgeek wrote:
i'm sorry. Sad

thanks will try again.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Ha Lol
Good luck and yea for some reson I feel like january is very slow this year lol
|

replied January 26th, 2007
Every month is slow when you're ttc. This january feels really slow to me as well. I feel like i've been waiting for everything. The good news is that I feel less stressed about work this week than i've been in over half a year.
|

replied January 26th, 2007
Experienced User
shortgeek wrote:
every month is slow when you're ttc. This january feels really slow to me as well. I feel like i've been waiting for everything. The good news is that I feel less stressed about work this week than i've been in over half a year.

thats good baby dust to you Laughing
|
Tags: pregnant
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....