Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Kidney Conditions Forum

Anyone With Testis Pain And Pains All Over Body?? Plz Help!!

High! I'm a 19. Through a period of about 2.5 yrs, i've developed very strange symptoms, all somehow apparently related! I'll outline everything from the beginning.
About 2.5 yrs ago, I felt a periodic pain in my right testicle. The onset was sudden and followed a night of severe masturbation(about 3 or 4 times in an hour!). The pain seemed to be coming from the top of my right testis and traveling into my spermatic cord. But it wasn't that severe(i found that at the top of my right testicle, where the spermatic cord connects to the testis and there is a small oval structure, the oval structure felt detached as opposed to the one on my left testicle) . I didn't go to a urologist untill after about a month, I started getting this periodic burning pain in my right pelvic area. This was followed by pressure in that area and feeling of a mass being there. Not long after, I started feeling strange pains in my right thigh and leg, down to the foot, accompanied by twiching in my hip and leg.. Along with this, I felt pressure in my right kidney area and above it. The urologist checked my testicles physically and I had an ultrasound which showed something like"fullness in upper pole calyx on the right". Apart from that, nothing else was there. I also had an ivp xray of my kidney which was clear.
Well the real trouble that i'm having and the strangness of my symptoms begin when, after about 4 months from the onset of these symptoms, I started feeling strange pressure in my right head and strange feelng on my right face!! The pressure seemed to be above my right eye and in my whole right side of the head. Gradually, this was followed by severe acne on my right face. There were ocassional twitches on my face, on my right eye, lip, corner of mouth. I started to relize that my right face had become a little drooped down. I also feel strange sort of pressure in my right shoulder down my right arm
I went to a neurologist for one year, he did an mri of the brain, performed many tests but could find nothing and told me that I had depression. And that it was depression that was dong all these things

well, now after all this time, I feel that my head and hand symptoms are somehow related to my urinary problem!! I feel that the pressure in my roght kidney area and above it is causing blood to be sort of blocked in my right head, shoulder and hand.
I've gone many times to a psychiatrist, taken many medicines spent hours exercising and jogging but this thing doesn't go away!!
Right now I feel strange kind of heat in my whole right body and the feeling that as if blood is sort of blocked in my right hand, head, face, shoulder and leg. Sometimes when the pressure in my abdomen sort of relaxes, al my hand and, head and leg symptoms also relax for some time but then again start.
Also, I feel these symtoms continuously. Right now, i'm in a state of extreme depression and anxiety with no help.
I know some of u wouldn't feel free enough to read through this whole post, due to its length, but I have no choice but to present all my symptoms in detail. Please someone help me!!
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied December 30th, 2017
Chest pain, ankle pain, kidney pain, etc may be a form of multiple somatosensory issues which cannot be specifically attributed to a single cause without a proper medical examination.

If your doctor has examined you and tests have been normal, then most likely your issues would be due to musculoskeletal issues and not due to serious issues like myeloma.

You seem to have a lot of anxiety issues and stress which makes you think about every aspect of life in so intricate manner.

It would be best that you consult a psychiatrist and seek proper counselling.

Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Kidney Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.