User Profile
How much I love all you girls! I have looked at quite a few ttc forums and this by far has been my favorite. It's so nice to be able to talk to people that really understand what is going on and don't mind lending a helping hand. I just wanted to say that.

Baby dust to all!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 15th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
That is very sweet and I share the sentiment. Smile
|

User Profile
Experienced User
You know I have only been on this site for a few weeks and I love it... I also think all you girls are sweet Smile

monkeygirl22- just talking to you as little as I have you seem really sweet Smile are you in your tww yet? I think I am 5-6 dpo.. Lets just hope I am right..Lol the waiting game drives me insane... When I woke up yesterday it felt like I did like 100 crunches or something..Lol I still feel that way today... I don't have cramping in my abdomen or anything it is just sore so I hope that there is something good happening in there...Lol you better keep me posted on your tww and after...Lol

to everyone ttc

Smile I hope we all get our bfp this month Smile

** good luck and baby dust to you all **
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I think I am 1dpo but my o day won't be confirmed for another two days on fertility friend. I am not holding out much hope since I have been sick though because we went almost three days straight with no bding. It's still possible but I will understand if it doesn't happen this month.
|

User Profile
replied January 16th, 2007
Experienced User
Ahw
Thats so sweet monekygirl22 I always read your post but I never had a chance to meet you or you meet me I am sara** I am also ttc .

I also just wanted to say everyone on here is very sweet I really like this website and it was the only website that exepites all ages I was 7teen last 2006 and I just turened 18 I was thinking about weighting on this other health website its aslo for ttc but it only exceps 18 and older I sent them a messege and told them that yes I am 17 but I am married and need advices and the said nopepppppppppppppppppe lol so I went back to my searching of health website that help with ttc. And I found this nice and intelegent website thanks to every one from jaja my girl to everyone
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....