Hi,
when would you think it would be a good time to take a pregnancy test, my period is irregular and the hormonal forcaster says I should take it on the 20th jan but my last period last month came on the 29th dec.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 14th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Are you expexting your af to come on the 20th of january????
If so, then you can take a test the earliest on jan.16th - 4 days before you're expected af. Buy a "first response" test, they work the best for early testing. I would buy a pack of 2 just in case the first test comes out a bfn, and you still do not get your af on the 20th, you could wait a couple of days and then test again.
Good luck!!!! Wink
|

replied January 15th, 2007
Experienced User
jaemierin wrote:
are you expexting your af to come on the 20th of january????

If so, then you can take a test the earliest on jan.16th - 4 days before you're expected af. Buy a "first response" test, they work the best for early testing. I would buy a pack of 2 just in case the first test comes out a bfn, and you still do not get your af on the 20th, you could wait a couple of days and then test again.

Good luck!!!! Wink

not sure if it's meant to come then but I am thinking to wait till after the 29th
see what happens, if I feel the symptoms I will but I will just wait till then.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I waited as long as possible because my cycle is so irregular.I had been charting though and knew whenever I ovulated. I always was able to take waiting for my af to show up then look at a bfn. That's my personal opinion though. I hated looking at only one little line Crying or Very sad
|

Experienced User
musikmaker wrote:
i waited as long as possible because my cycle is so irregular.I had been charting though and knew whenever I ovulated. I always was able to take waiting for my af to show up then look at a bfn. That's my personal opinion though. I hated looking at only one little line Crying or Very sad

thanks I will.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....