I love your avatar and demand to see the full size pic! And feel free to post any other pics you have lying around, I can't get enough of little rowan!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 13th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I second this request!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh yay! I'll add more to this post later too. She's starting to actually spend some time awake so I want to snap some of her doing something other than sleeping tonight.

*gone*
|

Extremely eHealthy
When I post pictures are they too light on your guy's computers? Cause my computer is super dark, and it's on it's lightest setting, so I always lighten up my pictures, and i'm just wondering if their like super light to you guys, like too light.
|

Especially eHealthy
I love her! That little white outfit is adorable. I realize finn is only 2 months old but seeing her makes me want another tiny baby now! She's so precious!

The only pics that are light are the webcam ones. The rest look normal to me.

Can't wait to see the awake pics! Does she have blue eyes?
|

Extremely eHealthy
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
i love her! That little white outfit is adorable. I realize finn is only 2 months old but seeing her makes me want another tiny baby now! She's so precious!

The only pics that are light are the webcam ones. The rest look normal to me.

Can't wait to see the awake pics! Does she have blue eyes?

haha I just wrote something about this on your post of pictures of finn on the teen preg side. She looks to me already like she is going to have brown eyes, but they just look super murky right now, I can barely see where the iris ends and pupil starts.
|

User Profile
Supporter
Tanya she's so beautiful.. I love seeing pics of her <3

jenny's eyes started off dark and murky like you described.. But then they went more blue.. But sometimes they look more brown.. So I can't make up my mind what they're gunna be.
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Awww.Cuteeeeee
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she looks so much like trey. I wonder if we're realted now tanya..Lol even my ex was looking at pics and was like what??? Lol she's so beautifull!!!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
What a doll!
|

replied January 14th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Girl, she's perfect!!!!

The pics are good too!! They're light!

Oni's eyes started brown/purple. Then after about a week or 2, they were black, like they are now!

What color are your/eric's eyes?

Sarah
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Chu's eyes were gray then they turned dark brown I was sad cuz miguel's eyes are a really light brown. Rowan is sooo pretty!
|

Extremely eHealthy
lil_blaze2004 wrote:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she looks so much like trey. I wonder if we're realted now tanya..Lol even my ex was looking at pics and was like what??? Lol she's so beautifull!!!!

post pictures of little baby trey!!
|

Especially eHealthy
|

Extremely eHealthy
babymajic0506 wrote:

what color are your/eric's eyes?

Sarah

mine are green his are brownish green.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
She looks just like you! It's insane! Shocked
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
She's so chubby!!!! I loooooooove her! I can't believe how blond her hair is.

Lol thanks sarah, but you can't really tell in those pics.
|

Especially eHealthy
I can't believe you had a baby a week ago and you're accessorizing! I rarely get out of my jammies!

And she does look just like you!
|

Extremely eHealthy
iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
i can't believe you had a baby a week ago and you're accessorizing! I rarely get out of my jammies!

And she does look just like you!

haha i've gotten showered, makeuped and done my hair for three days in a row now, and i'm heading out soon, for the third time in a row. I have so much energy... None of that "sleepless new mom" stuff I hear about, and I don't understand why because with the breastfeeding I never sleep for solid periods and i'm single so i'm doing everything on my own, so I have no idea why i'm feel so energized.
|

replied January 15th, 2007
Experienced User
Tanya, I heard this song today, and it just made me think of you and .Rowan for some reason...Not the lyrics, just the sound. It's called 'lie in the sound' by trespasser's william.

That baby girl is beautiful.
|
Tags: parenting
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....