So I am trying out opk's this month. I am a bit confused. I have been checking my cm and it was most fertile, basically ewcm, on tuesday and wednesday of this week. Which would make sense because I should have ovulated either yesterday or today. However, I have been using an opk twice a day since monday and it never showed a lh surge until this morning. What is that about? Shouldn't my lh surge have been earlier? I guess I might be ovulating late, but my cm is pretty dried up today. Also, my husband and I attempted to bd last night and my left side hurt so bad inside that would could not continue. We tried a number of positions, but they all hurt. This morning it still hurts. We bd'd the night before last, so I think I am okay until tonight, but do you think it is my ovaries? Any help would be great!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 12th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I am not sure what the pain could be without being a little more specific of where the pain is. I started opk's this month. I finally got my lh surge this afternoon but just as you said my cm is not as abundant as it has been in the past few days. Remember though that the lh surge means that you will ovulate in 24-36 hours so it might come back for you. Here's to lots of babydust for us this month!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....