Hello, someone gave me some audio files to gain a trance state... Its a tape full of theta wave sounds to astral project... I even have the name of the web page
anyways, since I started hearing this audio files i've noticed that when im relaxed with my eyes closed I see some wavy lines in my left eye, the funny thing about this is that when I move in a different position the lines also change position obviously ....
I've heard about ocular migraine but im not sure if this is what I have since I dont have any migraine or any problem.
The lines appear when im relaxed or meditatiing, with and without the tape so... Anyone knows if what I have is ocular migraine?
I also have astigmatism, a problem I have since I was 6 treated with im 15 now, still wearing glasses and right now my right eye has astigmatism more developed...
I've never had this symptom till I started hearing this audios... Can anyone help me please??

Thanks a lot!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 26th, 2007
It doesn't sound like an ocular migrane to me. I get them here and there and they can occur at any time, not just when you relax. I woke up with one once. Is it just in one eye? Does it go away when you open your eyes? Just based on what you've said, it isn't an ocular migrane.
|

replied August 20th, 2009
It doesn't sound like an ocular migraine. Ocular migraines can last anywhere from 5-45 minutes, obstructing your vision in one or both eyes. I find that once my ocular migraine starts to go away I don't often get a migraine after, but I am utterly exhausted for 2-3 days afterward.
|

replied October 28th, 2009
I would get those strange happenings in my eyes, usually not with pain, but pressure and loss of vision in that part of the eye. bright lights or colors would trigger mine, they would last 30-60 minutes. The eye dr, told me they are migraines and I shouldnt drive while they are happening. When I researched them on line I found these symptoms refered to Aura migraines.. often associated with hormonal changes. mine started in my early 40's. They are very unnerving because the bright wavy lines are there with my eyes opened or closed. I was not given any suggestions for treatment, just safety precautions regarding driving.
|
Must Read
Intense pain, sensitivity to light and nausea. All signs of a migraine. But what is a migraine headache? And what can trigger it? Migraine basics here....
Migraine symptoms are easy to recognize. But what signs precede a migraine? And which symptoms are present during different types of migraines? Read more here....
What types of doctors diagnose migraines? And what tests do they use? Learn how to understand migraine symptoms and put them in perspective here....