Medical Questions > Cancer > Cancers Forum

Alternative Cancer Treatment

Hello all,
i have been working with cancer patients for the last year or so. I had on particular client who was terminal and told me she was using an instrument called the photon genie. I have watched her grow stronger and she is now living cancer free and she attributes her success to the photon genie! I have done extensive research on electro medicine and I am proud to say that myself, family, friends and numerous clients are using it with great results. I would be glad to answer any questions/comments you may have

Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 16th, 2016
Yeah good to hear that!

I am also a medical researcher and work on alternative medicines. I believe that nature can give us lot more supportive solutions to beat toughest diseases.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....