Lately ive been having a spots of brown cm. What could this be. I know I ovulate soon. Is it a sign of that?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 8th, 2007
I get brown discharge after my period. So it might just be (dont mean to sound gross) but it might be sumthing that didnt come out or just old blood comming out. Its normal I asked my doctor about it .
|

I get brown discharge after my period. So it might just be (dont mean to sound gross) but it might be sumthing that didnt come out or just old blood comming out. Its normal I asked my doctor about it .
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
I was concerned because I had the same thing happening to me so I talked to my doctor about it. She said that it is old blood being discharged. If you are concerned though you should talk to ur Dr.
|

replied January 9th, 2007
Experienced User
Thanks girls. Thats what I was thinking that maybe left over period Rolling Eyes (i guess you could call it)

thanks again ladies hope all is going well

baby dust!
|

replied October 21st, 2011
Hello i got Married on 28th dec 2010 was facing Irregular periods so i wanna know after trying Regular Intercourse got pregnant & had a Miscariage of my First BAby on 6 weeks 6 days june 1st /2011 and after tht month my period was regular..
Me & MY husband Are Trying Harder to have A baby all the past months after 4 months as m 8 days late after missing my period this month i had a small tingy dark brown discharge on the 4 th day (3 times) n even today(8th day) once only when I wipe..
As m having Early Pregnancy Smptoms like tired always.. sore & Heavy breast.. Darker Areolas..Lower back ache...Sensation of vomit whole day...Acne..Excess Saliva.... Frequent Urination etc..??? plzzz help me out .. COuld i b pregnant or not??? m really Very Confused just cant Bear this Condition..Really Wanna B Very Careful...plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out plzzzzzzzz...
|

replied October 25th, 2011
wow im having the same symptons but sep i sometime crave for salty food..
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....