Ok so today is cd 104 and I tested again this morning since I was expecting af yesterday or so and once again bfn i'm really getting discoraged how can you go 3 1/2 months with your period?

Short sweet and too the point I want to vent but I don't feel like typing i'm just too sad at this point.

~amber
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 8th, 2007
Supporter
Sometimes, I would go months without getting af. I did end up having tests done with my gynecologist, and he discovered my tubes were blocked. They also suspected pcos, but after he was able to shift some blockage from my right tube, I became pregnant Smile.
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
Amber, how long have you guys been trying?? Have you gone for tests about af?
|

Experienced User
Well we have been trying for 5 months now but i've been off bc for 9 months (this month) I did go into the doctor on december 12th and she really wasnt that concern since it hasn't been to long but I just feel like there is so much pressure since mark is sick (that dosen't help anything) so I don't know what will happen if we have to do any treatments we are going to stop trying (take it as a sign) since we already have all of marks stuff to deal with. Grrr I just don't get it!!!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
terpamber wrote:
well we have been trying for 5 months now but i've been off bc for 9 months (this month) I did go into the doctor on december 12th and she really wasnt that concern since it hasn't been to long but I just feel like there is so much pressure since mark is sick (that dosen't help anything) so I don't know what will happen if we have to do any treatments we are going to stop trying (take it as a sign) since we already have all of marks stuff to deal with. Grrr I just don't get it!!!

whatever happens I wish you both the best of luck in everything. This must be a hard and stressfull time for you.
|

Experienced User
Sorry I know thats not what this board is for but i've talked with you guys more and I just wanted to vent, thanks!
|

User Profile
Community Volunteer
No worries. Yes, this board is a preggo support board but if we can help you then that's what matters. Smile
|
Tags: pregnant, period, amber, AF
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....