Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

Could Sugar Cause This?

I've been sick with some kind of flu for the last week or so, and I haven't been eating a lot of solid food (mostly oatmeal and stews). The rest of the time i've been drinking hot juice, a lot of concord grape juice and cranapple heated with ginger or the like.

After a few days of this, i've started to notice anything sugary will give me a dull, persistent pain around my liver area. At first I didn't know what was causing it, but now i'm pretty sure it's the sugar.

Does anyone else have this experience or know what's up?

For a while i've been noticing a kind of numb feeling in that area sometimes, and I wasn't sure what it was, or whether I was imagining it. Now I think maybe I wasn't.

In general i've had some kind of issue with sugar for a while, and i'm wondering what this might signal and I thought i'd ask here.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....