Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Regular Period But Still Worrying

Hi,it was 6 months since we plan to make a baby,i have regular period every month which last for 5 days.I"ve been worrying cos were using temp charting and having sex 14 days before period,until now no success yet. Im confused cos there was that time that I got delayed for 2 weeks which is the very first time happen to me. But I got my period on the 13th day of being delayed and we're very very disappointed that time

can anyone please explain what happen?

My husband is taking his medication cos he got a kidney disease,can that be another reason that still I cant conceived?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper megal
|

User Profile
replied January 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It takes the average couple six months to a year to concieve so don't worry too much yet. If you haven't gotten pregnant after a year of trying consult a doctor for testing. Typically the best way to plan your sex is to have it every other day. I know it gets to be a lot by the end of the month but this way you will not miss any of your fertile days. Good luck and baby dust your way!
|

User Profile
replied January 9th, 2007
Experienced User
Hi! Do your temp charts show that you are ovulating? And you should be bding the days leading up to the temp shift. Don't worry, yet, 6 months seems really long but it isn't. Keep up the charting though because by me doing that it saved me a couple months of wasted testing because the dr could see if I was ovulating properly or not.
Good luck!!!
|

replied January 11th, 2007
Hey there it sounds like were in the same boat. Me and my hubby have been trying for five months now. Im begining to wonder what im doing wrong.Ive been tracking my period. I have even bought an ovulating test this month and to tell the truth it has made me more confused than ever. I know how you feel when you get your period at the end of the month when you really think you have conceived. I wish you the best of luck!! Keep trying and dont give up.
Our time to be pregnant will come real soon!! Wink
|

replied January 18th, 2007
Hello...

Im so upset coz today I got my period again but it was 1 week aerlier than expected and I dont feel any sore feeling in my lower abdomen this the 1st time I got this a week earlier coz i've mentioned before I know exactly when my period will come, im still hoping................ Sad

thanks for keeping me post.....God bless...

Baby dust to all.........!!!!!!!!!
|

replied May 8th, 2010
i have regular cycle but not getting pregnant?
hai,
i am 23 yrs old i got married before 2 yrs we are trying for baby in the last 1 yr but still i am not get pregnant and i have regular 28 days period in every month we visited a gyn doctor before 6 months ,she told us both of us have no problem pls help how to get pregnant faster
|

replied May 8th, 2010
pls help me any one i got tensed every day
|

replied July 28th, 2010
hello every one....it's been a long time since i posted you guys.

well i conceived already after 1 yaer of long waiting

my daughter was born on july 09,2008 the same day with my birthday...she is truly a God gift from us

after a year my husband's CKD become ESRD end stage renal disease..thank God i got pregnant before he started his dialysis

My point is,,have faith guys coz evertything is possible tru God

BABY DUST TO ALL..........
|

replied June 13th, 2011
every other day?
Hey
Congrats on your baby! Did u get pregnant on ur own after a year? Were u using the same technique 14days after last p? Or every other day?
Sorry to hear about your husband, hope he's doing better now

What about the rest of you all? Anyone else got pregnant?

Good luck to all!!
|

replied March 8th, 2012
I am also in the same boat. I have reqular periods and been trying to have a baby for the last 3 months, people tell me its still too early to start worrying but I am 41 years, have no much time left if Junior is to come, any body with an answer to make baby come faster?

Rimuni
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....