User Profile
When iwas 20 wks pregnant , I got a really bad pain right under my boobs, it went al the way around to myback, it hurt to sit, lay stand or anything. It lasted almost an hr, did go to the er well it was the womens and childrens hospital here, wasnt sure if it was pregnancy related or not, they checked my liver and did an ultrasound of my kidneys and took blood the found nothing other then slight infection wich I went to get blood taken the next morning all was fine, since then I have gotten that pain 4 other times . One time the pain was soo bad it made me throw up. I got the pain again yesterday, I just had my daughter 2 weeks ago. It started out dull but got worse it started right under my boobs and radiated to my back, it hurts so bad im in tears and makes me nauseated. Does it sound like gallbladder or something else? I plan on making an appt but I think I will end up being sent to a hospital for testing, we only have a small clinic on base but its hard to do with a 17 mth old and 2 week old. How does pregnancy cause it to like act up??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Forgot to add when I get the pain it feels like the nuscles up near there tighten etc and I cant breate like normal and tha pain goes in the middle upper part of my back n right shoulder tooo yesterday. Sry for r the typos feeding my daughter so typing one handed.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....