Awww...Im about 6 weeks!!! So maybe mine is like a mini grape...Lol man....Babies all around!! I love it... Im sooooooo happy!!! Good luck and lets all stay healthy!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 7th, 2007
Experienced User
Hey well done kfig! Your a week behind me and mine is the size of a grape! Log on to [advertising removed] (without the capitals I can't change it) and register with them and they send you a weekly newsletter of how your baby is developing as long as you put in when it's due or I think you can put when you last had a period. I find it very interesting. We have been buying stuff like everyday since we found out which on thursday will be 2 weeks ago. Is your tummy showing? Mine is big and hard but I know the baba is only a grape but it's a great feeling :d :d :d :d :d .

**[moderator note]**
please do not advertise other foums on ehealth - thank you.
|

Experienced User
I didnt get the website they took it out so thats gay...But my tummy isnt really showing quite yet...Its getting a little bit tighter and alittle tiny bit bigger but not too much....!!! Here you can email me the **[removed]**
thanks girly keep me updated!!! What day are you due? Im due sept 4th

**[moderator note]**
please do not post personal contact details in the forums.
This is a public forum and is not for solicitation.
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Nicky - i've already bought a ton of things for baby. Mostly clothes.....Ok, well all of it is clothes, but I can't help it, they're sooooo adorable. It's a bit hard to find unisex clothing though, so right now I have alot of yello, green and white!!! Are you going to find out the sex of the baby, or keep it as a surprise? K - what about you???!!!
We are leaving this time round a surprise. I figure I can always go and get pink or blue after I have the baby!!!!!
Nicky, like I said before, my belly is bigger than your's, so you're lucky, and ppfffftttt to you k!!!! Lol! No belly - I wish! Laughing
|

replied January 9th, 2007
Experienced User
K- I am due on aug 21st yay but a summer pregnancy i'm gonna get hot!

When are you due jae?

Jae- since we found out we have bought something every day! We have been buying yellow, green and white too! We have bottles, steriliser, moses basket, toys, play mat, wipes, clothes!!! We wanna know the sex I reckon it's a girl and alan reckons it's a boy we will see. Wink what about you?

Kfig- do you wanna know the sex or be surprised?

Love you guysxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Omg you have brought things like a moses basket already!!! Thats organisation!! Lol I dont buy anything untill I am at least over 20 weeks, when I know I have had all the main checks and baby is healthy also I dont have room to store things for so long!!!! I suppose I have alot of stuff let over from the boys though!!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
nickyandalan wrote:
k- I am due on aug 21st yay but a summer pregnancy i'm gonna get hot!

When are you due jae?

Jae- since we found out we have bought something every day! We have been buying yellow, green and white too! We have bottles, steriliser, moses basket, toys, play mat, wipes, clothes!!! We wanna know the sex I reckon it's a girl and alan reckons it's a boy we will see. Wink what about you?

Kfig- do you wanna know the sex or be surprised?

Love you guysxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

omg! All that I have bought are some maternity pants. We are moving in june though so we don't want to buy too much because we wil have to haul it all.
|

I think one nice thing you girls have going for you in having a baby in late summer is that your "big" maturity clothes only have to be for one season. I dread running out of suitable clothes because it gets cold in the ninth month. Of course, right now, I need to get pregnant and can worry about maternity clothes later. Cool
|

Hey nicky!!! I'm due sept.3rd - unless u/s says other wise!!! Green, white and tellow are about all I have! Oh, and 1 red sleeper!!!
I think we'll leave the sex of the baby a surprise, but I have a sneaky suspicion that it's a boy.....Not sure why, and of course, I could be totally wrong!!!!!!!!!
Turth be told ladies - I like it better here in the "getting pregnant" forum than in the pregnancy forum. Much easier to talk to everyone! Just my opinion!
|

replied January 10th, 2007
Experienced User
I totally understand what you mean jae I found it easier on here too.

We kinda don't have any room for anything else now!! I'm haveing a midwife ring me next week to say when my fisrt scan is how exciting :d :d :d :d :d :d !!!!!!
|

Experienced User
Yea! I'm sooo exceited for all of you, hopefully none of your excitement fades!
|

Nicky - let me know how your app't goes with the mid-wife!!!!! I don't even know what they do, b/c we don't use them here in canada - and if some have, then I don't think it's all that common?!!!!
I'll be going next monday to finally see my doctor and i'm hoping that he'll send me for an u/s right away since we can't go off of my last af b/c of my irregular cycles. I just want someone to give me a better due date than just me trying to figure it all out! I'll either be dead on with the date, or totally off - I have this strange feeling that I may be a little further along than I am thinking - but we'll see!!!!
Btw - what's a "moses basket"???!!!! Confused
|

replied January 11th, 2007
Experienced User
Here is a picture for you, a moses basket is for the newborn to sleep in. What will you use?

|

replied January 11th, 2007
Ohhhhh, now I know what you mean!!! I just don't think i've ever heard it called a "moses basket"!!!! Ithink we just call it a cradle! How original we canadians are huh?! Lol Laughing
yes, I will be getting one as well. Then I can put it beside our bed for the first few weeks. Geez........I think i'd better start making lists of what I need......Either that or hold one monstrous baby shower and invite everyone I know!! Jk, guess that would be greedy! Wink
|

replied January 12th, 2007
Experienced User
Hey girlies....Well I was 7 weeks today...Or yesterday!! My belly is starting to get a little bigger!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh imm soooo happy but its still really hard to believe...Im so bored at work right now im watching this show called boiling points..Its a show about pranking people to see how long they last if they last the amount of time that the show picks then they win $100 dollars....Lol anyways hope everyones feeling well....
|

replied January 12th, 2007
Hey girl! I didn't know you were ahead of me??? I won't be 7 weeks until monday - I think!
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....