Medical Questions > Relationships > Troubled and Abusive Relationships Forum

Help! I’m Completely In Love And Very Depressed

Hi, i’m 23, I had a boring life, then all of a sudden this girl asks me out, things happen we go out another 2 times and I fall completely in love, everything in her is perfect.

We haven't gone out since (1 month) at first I thought she hadn't the same interest, but as I got to know here it looks like she is a very busy person, cause she shows concern for me.

We are friends now, I told her I like her and she told me she likes me too but as she just broke a very long relationship isn't ready to have a boyfriend, plus she says she can't promise anything but that I have a chance.

In school she is always surrounded by friends and she is like always into something, it's impossible to get her alone.

I initially thought she didn't care for me anymore, but she calls me and we speak on the phone sometimes 3 times a week, so I guess she likes me.

The thing is, it looks like it's going to be some time till she want to be with someone, in the meantime I ask her out as a friend but she is always busy, im confused, I know she likes me but doesn't show the same interest, i’ve asked her if ill ever kiss her again and she says probably yes.

I can't stand it, I think of her all day, i’d like to at least be her friend, but I don't know, the pain in my heart becomes unbearable at times, I wish it would just end, last time I was like this it lasted like 2 years, I don’t want 2 years of living hell, help please!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 6th, 2007
Re:help! I’m Completely In Love And Very Depressed
I had the same problem before. I liked a guy but I was much undecided also cusp he was very different from me. He was like u I think...Calm, obedient. And suddenly he didn't ask me if he can kiss me. He just did it, and he didn't ask me if we can go out...He just came and pick me up. And it worked cuz I fall crazy in love 4 him. Maybe u should try be more self confident and risk it more...What you've got to loose? Maybe u will win in fact...Her heart.

Edit
|

replied January 18th, 2007
Experienced User
Re:help! I’m Completely In Love And Very Depressed
[i agree with ^^^]

it's nice that she is upfront with you- and tells it how it is. Although, taking a chance, to show her how much fun she'll have and how great of a person you are- might just reel her in without knowing it.

I know- most women love spontaneous things- ideas. I do! It's fun- puts sparks in the air! I agree- i'd try it. See how she reacts. If it's a smile- then great- if she doesn't look too happy..Then don't waste your time! You are young- and trust me- there are alot more single people out there than you realize.

Good luck and have fun!

Smile -=red=-
|

replied February 5th, 2007
Hello sorry that you are experiencing this,

one thing with woman, when we have been hurt before, we need time to heal our wounds, and its hard to fully let someone in all the way, afraid that someone wil hurt again! And if you havent been through it before than you wont understand! Its a wonderful thing that she is upfront with you, and told you what she was about.! I would suggest, just giving it time, and move slow. You never know she may be falling in love with you, and just needs some time, to make sure this is real! Dont give up I would say, because trust me its hard to get back up once someone have hurt you before, be patient with her, if you reallly like her, all good things take time right?? You will be fine! Good luck, keep us posted on the outcome, and dont be so fast to just give up.
|

User Profile
replied May 21st, 2007
Advanced Support Team
what are you doing in school with your 23 years.
there is also another post of you claiming that you are 25 year old educated man?!?! Maybe you should write in mental health forums and ask for help over there. But in second thought I think that you're just some 12-13 year old bored kid.
|

replied May 21st, 2007
Experienced User
Yeah, if you do check all 7 of this guys posts there are some inconsistencies.
|