Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

What Texture Cervical Mucus Do You Get When You Become Pregy

User Profile
I was just curious of the type of cervical mucus you get right after you find out your pregnant. Does anybody know? If so please tell me? Confused Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile reneblack
|

replied January 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
There is none specific to pregnancy. Some ladies get nothing - a dry cm, other's can get a creamy cm. I got some creamy cm for about a week after I got my bfp and it still shows up every once in a while.
Everyone's body is different!
Are you pregnant???
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2007
Experienced User
jaemierin wrote:
there is none specific to pregnancy. Some ladies get nothing - a dry cm, other's can get a creamy cm. I got some creamy cm for about a week after I got my bfp and it still shows up every once in a while.

Everyone's body is different!

Are you pregnant???

i don't know yet, my cycle ranges from 28-42 days. I have been having sex everyday around possible fertile days which is impossible to track because of me being irregular. Embarassed
|

I was irregular too. I was usually about 50 days give or take a few. So this time around, I waited until 2 days past when I thought my next af may show up (which I was calcualting to be on cd51 - x-mas day) and when it didn't come by dec.27th, I took a test and got a very dark pregnancy line!!! 2 days later I took another one (don't ask me why??!!!) and got another positive.
Do you know what cycle day you're on?
Have you been charting your bbt or cm each day so far?
If you are past or around cd42, then I would take a test and see. If it comes out a bfn, then wait another week or so and take another one!!!!
Keep me posted as to how you do!!! Wink
|

User Profile
Experienced User
jaemierin wrote:
i was irregular too. I was usually about 50 days give or take a few. So this time around, I waited until 2 days past when I thought my next af may show up (which I was calcualting to be on cd51 - x-mas day) and when it didn't come by dec.27th, I took a test and got a very dark pregnancy line!!! 2 days later I took another one (don't ask me why??!!!) and got another positive.

Do you know what cycle day you're on?

Have you been charting your bbt or cm each day so far?

If you are past or around cd42, then I would take a test and see. If it comes out a bfn, then wait another week or so and take another one!!!!

Keep me posted as to how you do!!! Wink

i'm on cycyle day 34... Embarassed
|

Hmmm, you could preobably go and buy a 2 pack of tests. Buy the first response brand. I find them to be very good and accurate. They can detect up to 4 days beofre your expected af. Take one first thing in the morning and see how it turns out. If it's a negative, wait a week and if still no af comes, then take the 2nd one.
How are you feeling? Any pregnancy symptoms that you normally don't get when af is coming? Now i'm excited for you!!! I hope you get a bfp!
Ok, you have to let me know when you're going to test!
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
Hey there, I think that my c/m right after I got pregnant was very creamy but now it is very watery. My sisters say that it changes with all their pregnancies. So I don't know if you can go by that. Good luck though and keep us informed! Baby dust to you!
~courtnie
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....