Hey! How are you? Did you take your test? I think you posted last that you were going to take it the morning of the 31st or around there!!! I've been thinking of you and hoping that it was a bfp!!?? Unless you posted and I am either losing my mind, or the post got lost????
Let me know girl.......I still have all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It was negative and then I started my period later that day-two days early after having 35 day long cycles. I just got my ovulex and starting taking it yesterday so hopefully I will see some serious results this time. I will let you know when I o this month.
|

replied January 5th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Sorry to hear that mg, so I will do my baby dance again for you for this month and hope that you get to see your bfp this time around!!!!!!
Let me know what you think about the ovulex after you've taken it for a while!!!! I hope it works it's miracles on you!!!! Wink
|

User Profile
replied January 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I hope so too. I would really like a miracle bean myself this month!
|

replied January 7th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Lots and lots and lots of baby dust for mg!!!!!!! Wink
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....