I found abunch of pics on my .Picasa that I havent shared...

Figured what the hell...

*~*you dont say!?*~*

*~*big doggie!*~*

*~*.Mr .Attitude*~*

*~*we want you for the army!!*~*

*~*my aunt .Janette and her baby .Cheyenne .Mary*~*

*~*.Jacob standing around*~*

*~*jacob pissed*~*

*~*.Rob and his dreamcar*~*
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Your lil' man's cute...
So's jacob Wink

hehe cute pics - they're so sweet together.
|

Extremely eHealthy
Love the picts.
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
Aww! Lol love your pics!
|

Especially eHealthy
Rob looks like a great dad. That first pic is really cute! Well, they all are but you know what I mean!
|

Especially eHealthy
kia_breizzze wrote:
your lil' man's cute...

So's jacob Wink

hehe cute pics - they're so sweet together.

haha yeah I try to tell him all the time he's a hottie.. Lol you'd think after all the damn women that hit on him when we're out would convince him enough but he's too damn humble.

iheartmybostonterrier wrote:
rob looks like a great dad. That first pic is really cute! Well, they all are but you know what I mean!

it was too cute they were just going at it having their little man convo lol and yes he's a wonderful father. After watching .Kels husband last night bit*hing about not having a controller to play his ps2, man .B I was like, wow... What a freaking idiot. Hes gunna make such a crappy dad. So when we got home, I hugged .Rob for like, 10 minutes and cried on his shoulder telling him how proud I am of how great a husband and father and provider he is.
|
Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....