User Profile
Anyways im working at forever 21 for the last month and lately ive been really tired.And I was wondering if any of you girls use energy drinks? And if you do what do you think is the best one?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
I"m one of those "health nutz" although not fully I don't drink caffine (we don't get along well) but I found that a iron supplement helps me a lot. However you do have to be careful with iron it can block the aborbsion of other vitamens and minerals. I take mine before bed and I take my pre-natel in the morning.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Energy Drinks
angelos mama wrote:
anyways im working at forever 21 for the last month and lately ive been really tired.And I was wondering if any of you girls use energy drinks? And if you do what do you think is the best one?


i dont drink energy drink, but I take green tea capsules that contain a caffeine and help clean out your system of inpurities (supposedly). I take a crapload of vitamins and workout and im still exhauste but I only get 4 hrs of sleep a day!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Energy Drinks
diamondsz wrote:
angelos mama wrote:
anyways im working at forever 21 for the last month and lately ive been really tired.And I was wondering if any of you girls use energy drinks? And if you do what do you think is the best one?


i dont drink energy drink, but I take green tea capsules that contain a caffeine and help clean out your system of inpurities (supposedly). I take a crapload of vitamins and workout and im still exhauste but I only get 4 hrs of sleep a day!


where can I get thoes green tea capsules? Why only 4 hours? Do you work?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Re: Energy Drinks
angelos mama wrote:
diamondsz wrote:
angelos mama wrote:
anyways im working at forever 21 for the last month and lately ive been really tired.And I was wondering if any of you girls use energy drinks? And if you do what do you think is the best one?


i dont drink energy drink, but I take green tea capsules that contain a caffeine and help clean out your system of inpurities (supposedly). I take a crapload of vitamins and workout and im still exhauste but I only get 4 hrs of sleep a day!


where can I get thoes green tea capsules? Why only 4 hours? Do you work?


i got them at walmart but most pharmacys sell them
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied January 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Diet rockstar, and sugar free red bull.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...