Hi
i'm 27 and I just had a baby on sep21 ,06 Smile .I got preg with my baby after a years try and I took clomid as well. Now after hes born me n my husband didnt take precautions n I thought I will not get pregnant easily but I feel pregnant again. I had my periods on dec 11,06 and we had sex once on 24th dec and then dec 29th . And I strted feeling cramps and headaches quite frequently n feel like my whole body is aching and I fell dizzy mostly. I started feeling about 3 days back as if im gonna get my periods and I had periods like cramps in lower abdomen.And I had white sticky and thick discharge which I still have with no smell. Could I be pregnant? Is it possible to get pregnant without taking any medication the second time? Did anyone had the same experiance plsss anwer me i'll be waiting anxiously for replies.......
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 2nd, 2007
How come nobody is answering:( im waiting desprately
|

replied January 4th, 2007
Sania
Seems like nobody really wants to reply
anyway
thx
|

User Profile
replied January 4th, 2007
Community Volunteer
You answered your own question.

You had unprotected sex therefore you could be pregnant.
|

replied January 9th, 2007
Re: Am I Pregnant?
Hi

i also taking clomid now, and this is my first month trying on clomid. Before this I ttc fir almost 8 months without success. How many month you take clomid before you get pregnant? My period suppose to be due on 17 jan 06, and now I hope that I will get pregnant this month. Last 2 days I test with pregnancy test kit and get negative . I don't know whether it is valid or not. What are the symptom of early pregnancy. I notice that these 2 weeks I am craving for food and usually I am a weight concious. I also have white and thick discharge last two days.
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....