Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Oohh Boy....here Come the Tears!

Well, I hope this isn't an indication of what's to come over the next few weeks. I was doing just fine until tonight when I started "over thinking" everything and then *wham*, the tears came on full force!!! I know the hormones are raging and so many women cry at the beginning of pregnancy...Well, and all throughout possibly, but this is crazy!!!!!!!!!!
Tonight, the thought of which city to have my baby in, started this whole mess! I moved to a different city a couple of years ago for my job. Now I would love to move back (i think), but it'll be too hard. Some of my family are back "home" while my hubby's family and our good friends live here where I am right now. And I don't know if we should move back (if we do) before the baby is born or after. See? I've got my self in a state of frenzy waaayyyyy to early when there is no need right now!!!
Ahhhh, the joys of being preggo that I hope everyone out there "trying" right now gets to experience real soon!!!
Musik - have the tears started with you yet?!
Kia - how are you girl? Have you tested again since your last post? I hope that your bean is still a stickin' for you!!!!!!!! I'm thinking of you Wink
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 2nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Oh my, the tears have been here for awhile. I think that I cry just a little too much. I cry for absolutely no reason at all. My husband rented "world trade center" and I cried looking at the cover! Oh, I had to buy a new pair of pants and I went from a 6 to a 14! The legs are a little big but that is what fit around my waist. I have no idea why I am getting so big so fast! Talk later
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Lol Laughing

something to look forward to. Can't wait.
|

Experienced User
Aghhh i'm not even pregnant yet and your discribing me!
|

Experienced User
musikmaker wrote:
oh my, the tears have been here for awhile. I think that I cry just a little too much. I cry for absolutely no reason at all. My husband rented "world trade center" and I cried looking at the cover! Oh, I had to buy a new pair of pants and I went from a 6 to a 14! The legs are a little big but that is what fit around my waist. I have no idea why I am getting so big so fast! Talk later

Shocked musik are you pregnant!
|

Well, well.....Silly me to think that my crying fit was only for one night and that I would feel allllllllll better in the morning. W.R.O.N.G!!!!!!!

Musik - I am sooooo happy to hear that you are going though the same thing. Well, not happy about it, but you know what I mean. Just relieved that i'm not the only one having a breakdown at 5 weeks pregnant!

Oh! And don't feel bad about your "pant" situation....I was just telling my mom that my pants are not fitting already and that I feel like a big fat bloated whale. Oh boy, I hope I don't gain a ton of weight this pregnancy. My body loves to store fat and I wil have a hell of a time getting it off Crying or Very sad
it didn't help that I was already about 15 pounds overweight, and I should have gotten it off before getting pregnant. Oh well, can't have it all huh?!

But I did have a major crying fit about 20 minutes ago b/c none of my pants would fit properly and they were squeezing my fat and tummy all over the place and it hurt! Lol Laughing thank god my hubby was not here, b/c I think he would have started to laugh at me, and it would have made it worse!

Foxy / terp - how are the 2 of you doing? Any updates?
|

User Profile
Extremely eHealthy
foxy wrote:

Shocked musik are you pregnant!

yes. We found out on christmas day. I guess that post got deleted....

And jae, I understand why you would cry about pants not fitting. I cry about that too! Like I said I keep going up sizes and people think that I am further along than I really am. I am not even eating fattening foods!
|

Musik - me either! In fact, I think i'm eating healthier than I have before!! I've cut back on sugar and almost all caffeine and drinking lots of water during the day. I have actually lost my sweet tooth, which i've had for years! But this is ridiculous. If I didn't suck in my tummy, you'd take one look and think I was about 5 months pregnant already. That's how bad I look! Ahhhhhh! I'm going to be in maternity clothes before I know it aren't i? Crying or Very sad
this is really super depressing.
|

replied January 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
Musik & jae congratulations to you both!!!!!

Jeez I guess I missed all of this when I was away for the holiday.....I wonder what else I missed...... Confused
|

replied January 3rd, 2007
Experienced User
Oh my goodness I thought I was the only one who wont fit in my trousers! I'm only 7 weeks but my trousers are waaaaaaaaay too small we went and got me some maternity trousers at the weekend and my tummy is hhhhhhhuge! Our family reckon we are gonna have twins Shocked and I can't believe the baba is only the size of a grape! I am peeing ssoooooooo much and i'm so thirsty are you same jaemierin??? :d
|

replied January 4th, 2007
Nicky - good!!! Someone else to share my agony with!!! I am going tonight to get some bigger pants. I'll peak in the maternity stores, but not sure if i'll buy any just yet! I can't wait to get into to see my doctor, I think once I do i'll feel a bit better and everything will feel more "real", if you know what I mean?!!!!!
Are you suffering from any other symptoms yet nicky? I am surprisingly doing quite well so far I think!!!
|

replied January 4th, 2007
Experienced User
Well so far it's very sore nipples! Peeing loads and being thirsty but i've been lucky because I have'nt had any sickness Wink what about you? I really can't wait to feel the baby inside me!
|

replied January 5th, 2007
Sore nip's - definatley!!! Showering hurts so I have to turn away from the water! Lol! But some days are better than others.
Peeing lots - ummm, not so much for me yet, but i'm sure it'll come.
Thirsty - incredibly. I crave water with ice and grape juice!!!!!!!!
No sickness or food aversions for me yet either.....Maybe we'll be the few lucky ones?! Just gaining a ton of weight and like I said beofre, feel like a big whale. I mean where could all this fat possibly come from??? It's not my tummy getting bigger. That I could handle, it's the inside of my legs, my hips and my butt that are expanding. I just don't understand? I am going to phone our city's health link and see if they can put me in touch with a trainer who works with pregnant ladies, so I don't do any harm to the lil' bubba!!!!!!!
|

Experienced User
I just founf out yesterday that I am pregnant...While sitting here at work I have been gettin super super nacious and almost feeling like dry heaving..Its a really bad feeling but its just making me believe it even more im so hungry all the time...Oh my goodness..I dont even know how far along I am..But the sickness is horrible..You girls arent missing out on anything at all!!! Lol.. =( im starting to get emotional I could just sit here and think..About nothing at all and I get teary eyeed...I almost left work early because my nausea is getting so bad...Well keep me posted on how u all are doing...I havent gained any weight, so im seeing were all progressing differently! Good luck everyone!!...Hey are any of you girls getting bad hot flashes??? Well this definatley will not be my favorite part of this 9 month long procedure but I must say I am very excited!! Good luck everyone
|

Experienced User
Congrats kfig have you seen the doctor yet? Do you know how far gone you are? Oh and I keep getting hot too! And i'm always soooooooooo tired. Shocked
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....