Obsessive thinking -- persistent unwanted thoughts you can't get rid of no matter how hard you try
racing thoughts
what-if thoughts
assuming the worst
negative thinking
racing heartbeat
disturbing or persistent thoughts that you cannot control
trembling
panic attacks
shortness of breath
fatigue
spinning sensations
insomnia
hypochondria -- thinking that there is something physically wrong with you that the doctors cannot find
numbness in the face, arms, and legs
feeling detached from your body, feelings of unreality
nausea, constipation, or stomach upset
headaches
fear of feeling anxious
muscle tension and body aches
avoiding doing things, going places, or seeing people that trigger anxiety
difficulty concentrating
moodiness
fear of people, places, or things or (this could be fear of social situations, driving, fear of going to stores, fear of public speaking, or any type of fear, fear of authority figures, fear of eating in restaurants, fear of flying, and so on)
tingling sensations or numbness
feeling like you are dying
feeling like you are going crazy
dizziness
terrifying flashbacks of traumatic events
repeatedly checking the clock, cleaning, or other compulsive habits
hiding feelings from others because you believe something is "wrong" with you or feel deficient in some way
feeling an intense desire to escape
not wanting to leave your home
feeling out of control
feeling trapped
feeling judged, criticized, or like you are being watched
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 1st, 2007
Experienced User
Very good list.
I get angry/grumpy with those closest to me and I feel bad because they don't deserve it
|

replied January 2nd, 2007
Ugh
Yeh its definatly possibility that this could be my problem.. I'm going to a doctor this week.. Wish me luck
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...