I just wanted to wish everyone trying to conceive good luck in 2007. I'm sending you tons of baby dust and hope you get your bfp really soon. (i know i'm hoping this year with be my year. I've been ttc for over 3 yrs. I'm trying to stay positive and I have a good feeling that this year I will finally get my long awaited bfp!) and to everyone that is already pregnant I wish you healthy pregnancies and happy, healthy babies! I hope this year brings everyone good health and lots of happiness! ~*jen~*
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 1st, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Thanks jen......And lots of baby dust to you! I hope that you can see your bfp really soon and have your little bean inside growing away!
I just got my bfp dec.27th. We were trying since june of this past year.
Keep us posted on how you do! Wink
|

replied January 11th, 2007
Thank you your very sweet and I hope you conceive really soon. Me and my hubby have been trying for 5 months now. Im already getting fustrated and end up crying each month when I get my period. After reading your post I feel as im just being impatient and some what selfish. I wish you the best of luck!!!
|
Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....